6

Me, Betty, Archie, Veronica and Kevin are sitting outside for lunch, currently listening to Archie sing a song that he wrote to Betty, which is supposed to make her feel better, by the way, this idea is all curtesy of Veronica Lodge.

"♪ Come on, turn the radio on ♪ ||♪ And, honey we'll dance, dance, dance ♪ ||♪ For the rest of the night ♪ ||♪ I'm not ready to go ♪." Archie sings to us, mainly Betty while strumming his guitar. Finishing, we all clapped, but I turned to Betty and she had a depressed face, like she was about to breakdown.

"Liz?" I turned to her, my hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" Archie asked Betty, recognizing her facial expression.

"I'm supposed to say, 'Yes'." Betty started.

"Thats what the nice girl always says, but.." She wiped some tears, standing up and I glanced over at Veronica.

"Satisfied now, Lodge?" I asked her, also getting up to comfort my blonde friend.

"No, I'm not. I want to be. I thought I could be. But it's too much, too fast." Betty tried to explain as she walked away from our table. I grabbed both me and Betty's bag, and ran towards her as Archie put down his guitar, slid on his varsity jacket and ran after her.

"Betty, wait." He called from afar.

I kept walking with her, I assumed she wanted to ignore him so I followed her lead.

"Betty, wait. Come on. Listen to me." I stopped as she did and we turned around. I walked towards him and began to speak, only for Betty to cut me off.

"Listen, Andrews-."

"No, when... When I think, Archie, of where I feel safest and most myself, I think of us, in a booth, at Pop's..." Betty started.

"Me, too." Archie agreed and I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"But thats not true anymore. I thought I could pretend this weekend didn't happen, but." Betty trailed off.

"'I can't give you the answer you want.' That's what you said to me. And that's how I feel right now, I'm sorry." Betty finished, walking off.

"Betty." Archie started walking towards us.

"Save it, Andrews." I whipped around to him, and looked behind him to see Principal Weatherbee.

"Looks like you've got company." I said, pointing to Principal Weatherbee before running after Betty.

----

Me, Betty, and Veronica are currently in Vixen after school practice, when the crazy-ass, mourning twin, 'HBIC' Cheryl Blossom, walks into the gym, stopping the whole practice. I'm kind of happy she interrupted this time because this tension between Veronica & Betty is making me want to bolt.

"Stand down, Vixens. And listen up." We all stood up and crossed our arms.

"The weather's predicting a downpour the night of the rally, but already, you're raining on my parade. With Jason so present in our collective consciousness, all eyes will be on me. Will this beautiful, exotic, hothouse flower drown under the town's scrutiny, or be swamped by her emotions? The answer, ladies, is 'no' and 'no'." Cheryl stated, like she was giving us a pep-talk as I mentally rolled my eyes.

" Cheryl stated, like she was giving us a pep-talk as I mentally rolled my eyes