5

I walked to the main office with Betty and Kevin to see what the school Secretary, Ms.Bell needed from Betty. Betty is still processing what happened at Cheryl's with 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'. I definitely don't blame her. Betty didn't want to stay to see or know what happened, but, I have a feeling she already knew what was going to happen in that closet with Veronica and Archie. Right now, Kevin was explaining his horrific night discovering Jason Blossom's dead body with Moose Mason. I'm pretty sure Moose isn't straight, at all.

"Have you recovered from finding Jason?" I asked Kevin. But, obviously nobody would be, after only overnight.

"It was more traumatizing having to explain to my dad what I was doing with Moose at the river." Kevin answered my question.

"Yet, another perk of being the sheriff's son." Kevin finished as we entered the main office, seeing yellow roses, with a note with them.

"Oh, my god, those are gorgeous." Kevin said, touching the beautiful, yellow roses.

"Are those for Betty, Ms.Bell?" I asked the Secretary.

"That's why I called her." Ms.Bell answered.

"Dear Betty, please forgive me, XOXO, V

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Dear Betty, please forgive me, XOXO, V." Kevin read the note on the yellow flowers out loud.

"Who the hell is 'V'?" I asked, also touching the flowers.

"Veronica." Betty replied.

"Veronica." Veronica answered at the same time as Betty, entering the room with box of cupcakes.

"The yellows for friendship. I also had Magnolia cupcakes flown in from New York. Because, as my mom likes to say, 'There's no wrong the right cupcake can't fix.'" Veronica explained as I rolled my eyes at the sight and sound of the Lodge girl.

"Also I... I've booked us for hers-and-hers mani-pedis at Chez Salon. Blowouts, too. I am so, so sorry, Betty. I don't know what happened to me that night. It was such a basic bitch move." Veronica said, apologizing to Betty. I interrupted, getting enough of her rich-girl petty moves.

"You think?" I snorted and Betty, Veronica and Kevin looked me.

"I like you, Brielle. I'll call you Elle though, if that's okay?" Kevin asked.

"Of course that's okay, Kevie. But, I've gotta go catch Reggie, I haven't texted him back and he probably thinks I'm ignoring him." I explained and hugged Betty and Kevin, leaving the three in the main office. Just as I find Reggie and get out a quick 'hi', the speakers go off.

"Good morning, students. This is your principal speaking. There have been many inquiries about the upcoming pep rally. So let me state clearly, it is happening, as scheduled. Now, on a less felicitous note, if you could give your attention to Sheriff Keller." Principal Weatherbee said, giving the mic to Sheriff Keller.