38

[ Brielle's Outfit w Serpent Jacket ]

I was helping Sweet Pea clean up his trailer before school starts when Sheriff Keller came by

I was helping Sweet Pea clean up his trailer before school starts when Sheriff Keller came by. Me and Sweet Pea sat on the couch as he asked us questions.

"Did you or your Serpents take the head of Statue General Pickens'?" Sheriff Keller asked.

"No, we already told you." I stood up.

"Exactly, same as the last 3 times." Sweet Pea rolled his eyes, walking over to the door and opening it.

"And besides there's no evidence. Even though we stopped by Pickens' day, that doesn't mean we, you know." I explained as Sheriff Keller was walking out.

"Alright, thank you, Brielle." Sheriff Keller nodded at me.

Sweet Pea closed and locked the trailer door as we finished cleaning up and headed to school. Fangs and Toni said they'd meet us there. We went straight to the Student Lounge and I sat down next to Kevin.

"I already invited Archie, but I want you guys to be there, as well. Usually these kinds of events, baptisms, confirmations are family-only, but since it's all about me and you guys are my chosen family, I pulled a few strings and reserved you a pew." Veronica told us, smiling.

"What is the dress code?" Kevin asked.

"Catholic chic. So, dresses for the girls, veils optional. And coats and ties for the boys." Veronica explained to us.

"Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper, please report to the principal's office. Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper to the principal's office." Weatherbee said on the intercom.

"So, I have a really cute dress that I can wear to your confirmation." I clapped, excited.

"Perfect." Veronica smiled, kissing Archie's cheek.

After school, and after Betty and Jughead had Pops, me and Jughead walked to the Southside to the trailerpark. When we got there, Sheriff Keller was there, with papers in his hand.

"Sheriff Keller, we have to stop meeting like this." Jughead spoke.

"Where's your dad at?" Sheriff Keller asked him, looking at him.

"Had a shift at Pop's. Why?" Jughead answered him.

"You, your dad, pretty much everyone in this place, you all got to clear out." Sheriff Keller said, stapling an Eviction paper on the door.

"What?" Me and Jughead coursed.

"Don't tell me this is because of that statue?" Jughead scoffed.