12

(Brielle's hair/outfit/etc)

The next morning in school, Archie surprisingly pulled me and Jughead to the side, to walk and talk with him. Probably about his Grundy/Betty problem.

"But, Jug. She's not going to write about me and Grundy in the paper, is she?" Archie stressed to Jughead, his face full of worry.

"Like she did with Chuck?" I hypothesized, looking up at Archie.

To be honest, that showed me how self-centered Archie could be sometimes. Archie never considered Betty's feelings about his situation with Ms.Grundy. Even I know that Betty wouldn't do the slightest thing to hurt Archie.

"Dude, seriously?" Jughead scoffed.

"Oh, you idiotic ginger head. Don't you ever think before you ask?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Think about what you're asking. If there was even an iota of a chance that something could hurt you in any way, Betty wouldn't do it." Jughead assured Archie, pointing out his thinking skills.

"Probably." Jughead joked.

"Bitch, you lying!" I yelped, playfully hitting Jughead's arm.

"Oh, my God." Archie grumbled.

"I'm kidding." Jughead breathed.

"Archie, you really need to get your life together. We're only 15, right now. You want to juggle too much shit all at once, and it's clearly not working out for you. Grundy is a grown ass woman. If you want to be in a relationship, look in your age group. Cause' her relationship with you, labels her a child predator, by law." I preached.

"And, Betty? She cares about you Gingerhead, a lot. I mean, I by now know that Betty wouldn't do this slightest thing to hurt the people she cares about or loves. You definitely shouldn't doubt that. Cause' if anything." I breathed, putting my hand on Archie's shoulder, looking him in his eyes, showing him that I'm sincere with the words coming out of my mouth.

"Betty's doing this because she loves and cares about you. And, because your her best friend, Archie." I finished, hugging him and patting his back.

"And, I've got your back, Ginger. I've got Jugs back. I've got Ronnie's back. I've got Betty's back. I've got Kev's and I've got Reggie's back. You guys are my people. And for my people? I'd go to hell and back." I empathized.

"Thanks, Brielle. I really appreciate it." Archie thanked me, smiling.

"Those words are probably the only heartfelt words I ever heard come from your mouth, Princess Elle. But, it's appreciated." Jughead joked, sending me a smile.

"That nickname is going to get you slapped, Jones!" I bossed, turning on my heel to go to my first period class.

"And, she's back." Jughead teased.

----

"Babe, you look.. so smoking hot right now." Reggie grinned, licking his lips at me.

"I know right, babe." I teased, pushing one of my braids behind my shoulder.

"My Breggie heart!" Kevin beamed, sitting down next to Veronica, who was typing away on Instagram, no doubt.

"It's this quintessential rite of passage, making out with your boy or girlfriend at the movies." Kevin sighed, speaking to Veronica.

"Why don't we go together? I can't promise you any action, but maybe I'll bring you good luck." Veronica suggested, looking up from her phone.

"Great. Another night, another hag." Kevin sighed, which caused me and Veronica to laugh, right as the ginger-haired devil walked in.

"Speaking of hags..." Cheryl started, as I rolled my eyes.

Now, I didn't hate Cheryl, but, she did get very overly annoying at most times. She's so privileged  and bitchy, that it makes me sick. I really don't understand how someone can be so self-centered about everything. 

"Veronica, it's so devastating to me that your mother has to sink to such unspeakable lows just to keep those knockoff Hermes bags on your arm. What's next, selling her hair extensions?" Cheryl criticized.

"Blossom, you're gonna need to fucking chill. You're so low that you'll pick on someone's mother?" I hissed, standing up with anger flowing through my body.

"Babe.." Reggie called out, softly pulling my arm so I'd sit.

"No!" I turned to him, yanking away my arm and walking up to Cheryl.

"Listen here, Blossom. I don't give a flying fuck, if you're 'HBIC'. I never did and I never will care. I don't give a shit, that you're a Blossom. You think that your better than everybody here, but your not. You may have a mansion, an expensive wardrobe, an expensive car. But that doesn't make you 1% fucking better than anyone else." I snapped. And, after I was done, I picked up my bag and went right on out to my car, ignoring the calls of my name from my boyfriend along with Kevin, driving home.

[A/N: I know, I haven't uploaded in so long! Please, forgive me. School has not been very easy, lol. So, here's this little small chapter. I promise, I will try as hard as I can to upload daily. Love you guys! <3]