20

[ Brielle's Outfit / Hair ]

I stayed home today, due to me catching a cold

I stayed home today, due to me catching a cold. The day I walked home from Polly's baby shower, it was cold and I wore a short dress, so I guess I was bound to have a cold. Apparently from Betty, the Blossom "Board of Trustee's" are in Riverdale due to Jason dying, he was supposed to takeover the family business. I wasn't listening to the rest because I was distancing myself from Riverdale drama because it's not MY town. Speaking of, I haven't talked to Archie since, he tried to apologize.

"Hey, BB." My mom said, pushing open my door.

"Hey, mom." I said, smiling as I turned to face her.

"Uhm, Fred will come over and check up on you. I left some tea in the pot-" My mom started, going on.

"Mom, alright. Get to work, before you're late." I said, chuckling.

"Okay, BB." My mom said, walking over to me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

When she left, I wanted to cry. I missed my friends. Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and little Archie. The only person I've been hanging out with is Reggie. He is pissed at Archie, I heard that they got into a little fight over the situation, but it'll be fine. While I'm home, I might as well redecorate my room with some things I got from Amazon. I blasted some music while cleaning and redecorating my room. Reggie came over and helped with the mattress and vanity.

[ Brielle's Room ]

"I love it, so fucking much

"I love it, so fucking much." I blurted, plopping down on my bed.

"Same, it looks sick." Reggie chuckled, doing the same thing.

I get ontop of Reggie and we start making out, his hands gripping my waist. This boy made me the happiest girl in Riverdale. We stopped making out due to a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yelled, getting off of Reggie, sitting next to him.

"Hey, Brielle, Reggie." Mr.Andrews said, with a little wave.