22

[ Brielle's Oufit ]

Jughead brought me with him to visit his dad, bring him coffee on the Southside at Sunnyside Trailer Park. JJ has only told me so little about his mom, just said that one night, she took his sister, Jellybean, and left Riverdale. I didn't ask why or anything, it felt rude.

"Your dad seemed kind of scary from the party, JJ." I said, nervously.

"Trust me, he's not as scary as you think, Princess Elle.'' Jughead chuckled, opening the trailer door.

When we walked in, the trailer was nicely cleaned and well put, which probably is the reason is smiling so much in this very moment. When FP came out, I put on my best smile.

"Dad, have you been body-snatched?" Jughead joked, making his dad smile.

"Oh, I feel good, Jug. Wanna look good, too." FP expressed, smiling.

"You must be Brielle." FP said, with a smile.

"Yeah- yes, nice to meet you Mr.Jones." I greeted him, with a smile.

"Likewise." FP said, sitting down at the table.

After a little bit, FP and Jughead started discussing Jug's little book he wrote about the town and Jason Blossom. I smiled at the fact that Jughead was bonding with his dad, he looked happy and as long as Jughead was happy, so was I. After they were finished me and Jughead walked back to the Northside, just in time for school.

"I'm sorry we came out here so early." Jughead apologized.

"That's alright, JJ. You got me coffee and I enjoyed myself." I smiled.

"Alright." Jughead replied, as we walked into school.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my binder, fixing up some notes from class before my day starts. Right then and there, someone walks up to me, I don't bother look at who it is.

"Brielle, hey." The person greeted me.

"Archie Andrews. What could I do for you?" I asked him, sarcastically.

"Nothing, I just wanted to apologize - say that I'm sorry for blacking out on you that day at Polly's baby shower." Archie apologized, looking at me.

"Are you apologizing because my boyfriend beat your ass?" I asked, scoffing.

"No, Brielle. I'm apologizing because what I said was totally wrong, and I'm actually glad that you're here to help us with all of our Riverdale crap." Archie admitted, smiling.

"Oh, Archie, you big softie." I whined, before cracking a smile.

"We good?" Archie asked.