41

[ Brielle's Hair & Outfit ]

Jughead and I had to meet Kevin in the music room to discuss the Carrie musical. We both decided we didn't want to play a part in the musical, but our friends did. 

"Thank you for meeting me before school." Kevin thanked us. 

"Look, Kev, I know what you're gonna ask." Jughead told him.

"I'm making a behind-the-scenes documentary following our production of Carrie, The Musical. We're going period, ' s glamour, just like the Sissy Space movie and I want you to be our videographer." Kevin told him, giving him the Carrie script he had in his hand.

"Brielle, you can help him if you want. Your mom told me she wants you involved somehow." Kevin added and I nodded.

"I'm in." Jughead and I said in sync.

After a while, Jughead and I headed to the auditorium, and everyone settled in as they finished singing. 

"That felt like I was in a High School Musical movie." I whispered to Jughead, which earned me a chuckle from him as he started to record the introductions.

"Welcome to Carrie, The Musical." Kevin said, with a smile, until Fangs rudely dragged a chair over, causing me to roll my eyes. I noticed a little smile Midge gave him.

"I'm Archie, I'm playing Tommy Ross. The boy next door." Archie introduced himself.

"I'm Betty, I play Sue Snell. The good girl." 

"Veronica Lodge, playing mean girl, Chris Hargensen." 

"I'm Cheryl Blossom, playing the iconic role of Carrie White." Cheryl stood up, proudly.

"Tone deaf." Josie coughed as if nobody heard her.

"What was that, girl?" I asked Josie, causing her to shake her head.

"Who's playing your mom? Margaret White." Betty asked Cheryl.

"I am." Mrs.Cooper walked in, sitting next to Ethel.

"Wait, seriously?" Betty asked, and I smirked. That had to be absolutely embarssing.

"Settle down. Yes, it's untraditional but to me, there's nothing more amateur than age-inappropriate casting." Kevin explained. 

"I'm really looking forward to getting to know who this woman is, you know, get under her skin. And, of course, to spend some quality time with my daughter, Elizabeth." Alice told everyone, making me snort as she said Betty's name, causing Betty to side eye me.