21

[ Brielle's Outfit ]

"There's nothing more I despise than celebrating my birthday." Jughead said with dread.

"Well, what do you usually do on your birthday, JJ?" I asked as we walked to Literacy.

"Grab a movie with Betty and Archie. We do the same thing every year and I'm okay with that." Jughead confessed, as we sat in our seats.

"I'd ask to come but, I still haven't talked to any of them. Only you and Reggie." I admitted with a sigh.

"I'd like it if you came, Princess Elle." Jughead teased, with a smile.

Later on that day, lunch time came around. I sat at the Bulldogs table with some Vixens, I was also offically a River Vixen again, which made me extremley happy. I wanted nothing more right now than to go sit with Veronica and Betty, but sadly, Archie Andrews was also at the table, Jughead, no where to be found.

"Babe?" Reggie asked, waving his hand in my face, causing me to look at him.

"Y-yeah. My fault." I apologized, smiling.

"It's alright, baby." Reggie said, smiling back.

"Are we still going to have that Pops date tonight?" Reggie asked, putting his hand on my waist.

''Of course.'' I confirmed, kissing him.

After that, I went back to looking at my old table, I kind of missed them. I missed knowing everything and being included. With Reggie's friends, I was just his girlfriend and a River Vixen, with the others, I was their friends. 

''Babe, if you're ready to talk to them, you should.'' Reggie encouraged me, smiling.

''Alright.'' I said, standing up and walking over to my old table.

All I got were stares, before Betty and Veronica got up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged them back, remembering how safe and welcomed I felt with them. I shot Archie one look and sat down next to Veronica. 

"Betty, you were saying something about Jughead's birthday?" Veronica asked Betty.

"Yeah. Just that Mr.Jones told me, Jughead's never had a birthday party." Betty informed the table, as if were a crime.

"Yeah, well, Jughead doesn't like his birthday nor does he like celebrating it." I pointed out.

"Mhmm." Archie confirmed.

" Archie confirmed