31

"Help, help!" I shouted, lifting up shirt to reveal the shot wound on my lower stomach.

A few seconds later Mr.Andrews and my mom came out of the house and I got up slowly from the ground, trying to climb over the fence. Mr.Andrews raced over once he caught sight of me and helped me get over, then he looked down, realizing I had been shot.

"MARIE, CALL 911!" Mr.Andrews shouted. 

My mom raced over and seen what he saw and pulled out her phone and quickly dialed 911, and when they didn't come fast enough, Mr.Andrews put me in the backseat and laid me down, then my mom jumped in the passenger seat of his truck and he got into the drivers and sped off to the Hospital. My mom reached back and squeezed my hand, but I couldn't back, my vision was going blurry and I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. 

 NO POV 

"NO!" Marie screamed as she watched her daughter's eyes close.

"She's alright, Marie. She's alright." Fred parked and quickly took Brielle out the back of the backseat and ran into the hospital, Marie behind him.

"Someone help! She's been shot!" Fred yelled, as a Nurse walked over.

"Get me a gurney!" The nurse shouted, as another nurse came with a gurney with an IV connected to it.

The two nurses rolled her into the Surgery room, while Marie paced around in the waiting area and Fred sat down, trying to get Marie too as well. Something like this would happen in New York, but since this is Riverdale, Marie had a gut feeling that her daughter was just attacked by the Black Hood. Sheriff Keller would have to come by even though he was off for the night, he'd have to question Fred and Marie, and go to the scene with some deputy's. Fred called Archie and told him to stay calm and don't do anything stupid, and to also see if Brandon needed any company.

"Dad, I'm on my way right now with Brandon, Veronica, Betty, and Jughead." Archie said through the phone.

"Alright. Be safe." Fred sighed, before hanging up and that's when Marie finally sat down.

"She's going to be alright, Marie." Fred said softly, rubbing her back as she sobbed.

"I came back to Riverdale because I thought it'd be safer for my babies." Marie wept.

"It was safe, until all that Jason Blossom crap happened." Fred told her, allowing her to lay on his shoulder.

A few moments later, Archie, Brandon, Veronica, Betty and Jughead came in and rushed over to the two parents. Brandon and Marie hugged each other, which made Marie cry even more and Brandon started to cry, after Veronica, Betty, Jughead and Archie hugged Marie. They sat there for hours, waiting to hear back from a Doctor, to see if she was out of surgery and if everything went well. Nobody knew this, but Jughead was the third most heartbroken, Marie and Brandon being first and second, because the two had done nothing but bicker lately. And, most of it was Jughead's fault. All Brielle ever did was look out for her friends and family and when she was attacked, nobody was there to look out for her. 

"Marie Lawson?" The Doctor came in, looking around.

"Here, doctor!" Marie shot up, as the doctor walked over.

"How's my baby? Did she-" Marie started to cry all over again.

"I'm Doctor Masters, your daughter's Doctor. Ms.Lawson, she's alright. Everything went well in surgery, she just isn't breathing on her own right now. But, she's in her own room, you may see her. My advice to you, is talk to her, sometimes it can work, she's still out." Dr. Masters said.