42

'The Angel of Death had once more come to Riverdale. Midge Klump's gruesome murder

had gutted the entire town. And in grief, brought us together...'

[ Brielle's Outfit for Midge's Funeral ]

I refused to wear the black River Vixen cheer set Cheryl gave me to wear to Midge's funeral

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I refused to wear the black River Vixen cheer set Cheryl gave me to wear to Midge's funeral. I was living with Sweet Pea and Fangs, but I wasn't talking to Fangs, but he wasn't talking to me, too. Sheriff Keller questioned me late last night, I'm guessing he seen my outburst on the footage Jughead had to hand over to him, but I wasn't the one who did it. I was in the the audience. I stood next to Sweet Pea the whole funeral. Me and him have got closer, and we seen it bothered Fangs, but I didn't care, I was trying to be happy again. After the funeral we went to Pops. 

"So, does anyone wanna go to the Wyrm tonight?" Toni asked, smiling.

"I'm down." I nodded.

"Sure, Topaz." Sweet Pea smirked, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Can't sorry." Fangs shook his head.

"He's going." Toni slapped his thigh.

"Goodie. Sweets, let's go. I need to plan out this outfit." I smirked, tugging him to his bike. I got on the back as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. Now, me and Sweet Pea weren't together, but we are friends with benefits. He rode to the trailer and I rushed into Fangs' room and rummaged through the drawers, finding an outfit for tonight. 

[ Brielle's outfit ]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When I came out in my outfit Sweet Pea and Fangs were chatting it up in the kitchen and Toni was sitting on the couch. I plopped down next to Toni and took some pictures of myself.

"Someone looks hot." Toni smirked, turning to me.

"Damn, right. And before you ask, no, it's not for a boy. I am done with boys." I breathed out, grabbing my Serpent jacket.