18

[ Brielle's Hair / Outfit ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Betty is worried sick about Polly, and where she could be. I was too, even though I didn't know her, Polly is important to Betty, and Betty is important to me. I went back to school and me and the gang, plus Kevin, are sitting in the student lounge. I was glad to be back, just not glad to see some faces. I didn't talk to Reggie, and Reggie didn't talk to me. I don't know if he's mad at me or if he's too busy, but either way, I kind of miss him. 

"My mom and dad don't want to get the police involved. They don't want anyone to know she ran away, or about her 'shameful condition'." Betty scoffed, as she explains to Archie, Veronica and Kevin about Polly.

"Please. What decade is this?" Veronica asked, shaking her head.

"Also, since she knew where Jason's getaway car was, they're afraid people might think that she burned it, and that if she did..." Betty said, trailing off.

"She could be the murderer, trying to cover her tracks." Jughead finished Betty's sentence, looking down.

"Who did burn the car, then?" Archie asked.

"Sheriff Keller says it's possible someone was following us." Betty answered his question.

"Oh, my God. Honestly, guys, we should just move." Veronica said, looking at everyone.

"I wish I could move back.." I muttered under my breath, taking up my bag.

"Where you going, Brielle?" Archie asked, watching me.

"Bathroom." I said, lying.

I rush out of the Student Lounge and go to my locker, opening it. I was hoping nobody was in the Girl's Locker room, I wanted to return my River-Vixen uniform. I don't think that it was fair that I was thrown off the team by a student. Which meant Cheryl is entitled, and I don't want to deal with any entitled people. I took out my cheer uniform and closed my locker. I start to walk towards the locker room and sighed. This wasn't how my year was supposed to start, I didn't feel bad for punching Josie in the face, she deserved it. I was upset with the consequences of my OWN actions. But, it's fine. I'd really rather work with Jughead and Betty right now.

As I get to the lockerroom, I shake out of my thoughts and open the door, walking in. And, of course the first two people I see in there are Cheryl and Josie. Josie looked at me, then quickly looked away, which made Cheryl step up to me, with full confidence.

"What do you want?" Cheryl asked, rolling her eyes with her arms crossed.

I didn't answer her question, I just place my uniform on top of one of the lockers. I can feel Cheryl and Josie watching me, I make sure to place my pom poms too. I feel ashamed as I'm doing this infront of them, it's like I'm getting what Josie wants. 

The Other 'NYC' Newbie {1}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें