chapter 1

Those innocent eyes

Jeongin POV

Today was like evert other day at school.I walked to class when the bell rang.I sat down then Mrs Lee started speaking. "Good morning class,today we have a new student joining us for the year. Please introduce yourself. "Hi my name is Kim Myung-Hee I'm 17 years old and I moved here to Seoul from Gwangju and I hope we'll get to know each other well and be friends". She said with a friendly smile.

No one's POV

She looked absolutely  beautiful.  She had a cute short bob with bangs.Black silky hair that complimented her beautiful tan skin. Jeongin was absolutely mesmerized by her beauty he looked at her and immediately fell in love.He exactly knew that it was love at first sight..

Jeongin POV

"Go sit next to our friendly student,the boy at the back.Jeongin please raise your hand up so she can see you". I raised my hand up and Myung-Hee came to sit beside me. " Hi I'm Myung-Hee" she said smiling while putting her hand out. "Oh h-hi I'm Jeongin". I said while I reached for her hand and gave her a hand shake. Her hand was very soft so soft that I wanted to hold it in my hand  forever.

After class

Jeongin POV

The bell rang and class was over.I looked over at Myung-Hee who looked down. " Hey what's wrong" I asked her with a concerned look on my face. "Oh it's just I'm new here and I haven't made any Friends so I guess I'll be alone for lunch..". She said while looking down at her feet to avoid eye contact.I felt bad for her I mean she's new and doesn't have any friends. That must be sad. I sighed and put my hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to worry about that you can come sit with me and my best friend for lunch. I said smiling.She looked at me  with sparkling eyes and gave me a big smile."Thank you Jeongin" she said then stood up and pulled my arm she then entertwined our hands together and we started walking towards the cafeteria. She had a big smile on her face and started humming her way towards the cafeteria.Gosh how pretty she looked it only made me wish she'd hold me hand and Humm with me forever..

Hey yall I'm not great at writing but I thought of this.So I'm gonna go charge my phone rn and I'll probably update when my batteries okay k I love y'all bye<3.