heart shaker

"I stan still with my head full of thoughts, don't know if im doing the right thing, well, whatever, i must have gone crazy"

Jeongin POV 

After yesterday I completely feel like the happiest person alive . I called Myung-Hee to ask if she arrived home well. I was very excited and I told Nina about it, she was very happy and glad to hear that I had a good time. Tomorrow Myung-Hee said she would come over to the hospital to ask me something. I'm curious to hear but I'm glad I'll be seeing her tomorrow.

.

.

I woke up early today and went to do my daily routine and I went to do my check up by the doctors office, after that I decided to go and eat. while I was eating I came up with an idea to draw something, i haven't been drawing in a while something thought of testing my drawing abilities. after eating i decided to go to my room and start drawing.

Myung-Hee POV

After yesterday I was over the moon because I enjoyed my time with Jeongin. After waking up I decided to do my daily routine and after that as I was doing my skin care routine while I was jamming to my favorite girl group of all time, Twice. I mean I actually fancy jeongin so I guess the song is perfect for the moment. I  told Jeongin that had something to ask him, I really hope he accepts because im very nervous of asking him.

I went downstairs to the kitchen where I saw my mom making breakfast. Me and mom dont look very similar because I lost both my parents in a car accident when I was 10 and my brother was very young at the time so he doesnt remember anything, luckily my mom and Miyeon were best friends and she was the only person we had so Miyeon was kind enough to adopt me and my brother even after finding out that he has schizophrenia, eventually as time went on I got used to calling her mom after all she raised me like one. "good morning mom,three pancakes please." She turned around and saw me and smiled. "Sure coming right up and I even put some for your brother in a container, take it to him when you go to the hospital okay?" She said placing a blue container filled with four pancakes inside. "have you asked jeongin yet?" She came and sat next to me. i shifted my body to face hers. "no, not yet but im going to do it today." i said after finishing my last pancake. "well you better be good to him he seems like a good kid. Now hurry up your gonna be late for school." I quickly stood up and grabbed my bag and kissed my mom goodbye. "Bye mom love you" I shouted as I left. I quickly made my way toward the school and started thinking of ways could ask jeongin the question.

Hey guys it's a short chapter because the story is slowly coming to an end so I hope you understand. if theres any typos please forgive me I wrote this while I was very tired