chapter 8

Remember I'll always love you.....

No one's POV:

"sir his awake" the nurse said to the doctor who was going through papers. "Nurse check his vitals please". The young boy laying in bed started to open his eyes. When he fully opened them he understood where he was and why...

"Hello Jeongin how are you feeling. The nurses brought you here when you collapsed". Jeongin just stared blankly at the doctor and stared looking around the room for someone. "Excuse me doctor, where's Myung-Hee". The nurse and doctor made eye contact and the doctor knew what had happened.. again. "Oh umm Jeongin she isn't here, she isn't real. The doctor said with a sad Expression. "What do you mean she was with me a minute ago where did she go?" Jeongin stood up but the doctor stopped him and sat him down on the bed. "Son you know that your schizophrenic, right?" The doctor took a deep breath before speaking once more. " Jeongin Myung-Hee isn't real she was never real it was just another one of your hallucinations." Jeongin didn't say anything. He just stared at the floor at tears stared to form

The doctor was right, Jeongin is has schizophrenia. Myung-Hee wasn't real and she isn't real. It was all one of his delusions. Jeongin grew up in a messed up household, his father would abuse him and his mother and when he had imagined a perfect life and Myung-Hee having a painful life that was just him duplicating his life as Myung-Hee and giving himself the life he has always wanted. What about Seungmin? Seungmin was real. Jeongin had a brother Seungmin, infact Seungmin was Jeongin's older brother but one day Jeongin's father came home drunk and stared and urgument with their mother, Seungmin was tired of how his mother was treated and decided to stop the fight and stand up for his mother. But his father took a knife..from the kitchen and brutally stabbed his own son..and wife Jeongin has to witness that. He ran away from home and told the police, from that day on Jeongin was traumatized. Seungmin and Jeongin where very close so when he was hallucinating he thought of his once brother, giving him the advice he never had. All Jeongin wanted was a perfect family and a good life, he wanted love and affection, and that's what he found in Myung-Hee he imagined what he never had and got it from her. Jeongin never had any friends in high school, just like Myung-Hee. He was bullied by older kids. Just like Myung-Hee. He projected his life on Myung-Hee, everything she went through, was exactly the life Jeongin had, but Jeongin never had any friends anyone to utter I love you to. He was alone. He was then admitted to a hospital, because he wanted to harm himself, he didn't see the point of living without his mother and brother. Life was hopeless he wanted to die, just like Myung-Hee.

Before Jeongin's mom died, she was at the hospital. The last words that came out if her mouth was "Jeongin, remember I'll always love you". Sure Jeongin hallucinated often but this, this one was different, he had experienced joy and happiness. And before he woke up he remembered the words that will always be engraved at the back of his mind forever. The words spoken by his mother and the imaginary girl he once loved. Myung-Hee. A message he'll always remember when he thinks of his mother"Remember I'll always love you" .

How was the book?? Finally it's finished. When I originally wrote it I was on holiday so finishing it mean a lot. I might as a bonus chapter for a happy ending but I'll think about it bye loves<33