Euphoria

Jeongin POV

I think today was the day I tell Myung-Hee how I feel. I can't just stay like this I have to tell her. I woke up took a shower and went to eat. While I was eating I had an idea I quickly finished eating my food then I went to the kids ward. When I got there I looked for Han Seo Jun. When he saw me he ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Jeongin." He said sounding enthusiastic. " Hey Han Seo Jun. Can you help me with something?" I asked him. He nodded and I took his hand and we went to go sit down. "Han Seo Jun, what does your sister like?" I asked him. He put his finder on his chin thinking. "She likes flowers, and doughnuts." "Your so smart Han Seo Jun." I said patting his head. "Well thank you for helping me mmh?" Han Seo Jun gave me a sudden hug and I hugged him back. "Bye bye Jeongin." He said waving and running off. I also stood up and went to the hospital kitchen. I looked over the cabinets looking for baking ingredients and I found some and while I was looking for the doughnut pan I heard a familiar voice. I turned around I saw Felix. "Oh hi Felix it's been a long time where have you been!?" Felix and I were close. When I lost my family he was there to comfort me when I was Loney at the hospital, felix would always cheer me up. "What are you looking for mate?" Felix asked me in his accent. "Just the- Oh I found it, I'm making doughnuts for Myung-Hee." I told felix. "Who's that? Some new girl huh? Felix asked wiggling his eyebrows. Before I could answer, a chef came with the recipe. "Here's the recipe Jeongin." He said. "Thank you." I smiled and he left. "Rude much." I heard Felix mumble. "Why'd you say so?" I said while I was mixing my ingredients. "He didn't even greet us or acknowledge me atleast." Felix scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Your being dramatic Lix now help me we only have a few hours. Me and felix started baking and put the doughnuts in the oven. While they were baking I remembered something. "I didn't even ask what type of glaze she'd like." "Come on just put some chocolate and vanilla." Felix said. "Your right." I started making the glaze that was gonna go on the doughnut. While I was making it felix opened the fridge and got an apple. When I was gone making the glaze the doughnuts were done baking. I took them out of the oven and let them cool. "hey Felix can you help me set up a  cute dining outside?" "Oh so you like the girl?" Felix raised his eyebrows. "Tell me Jeongin what do you know I about feelings." Felix asked but I slightly felt hurt. Felix noticed and immediately felt bad. "hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean that j was kidding." He said putting his hand around my shoulder. "It's okay let's go." We went to the garden and we set up a blanket and I brought some orchids, roses and some hibiscus flowers. It looked beautiful. Felix Brought some fairy lights as well and we hung them around the trees. Nina would be so happy to see this. I thought to myself. "Well I think our job here is done we should really get those doughnuts galzed." I nodded and we went back to the kitchen and glazed the doughnuts and I had some strawberrys and I stood in the kitchen thinking if I forgot something. "How about this." I looked at felix and he had two juice boxes. "Right, your so smart Lix." "I know I am." I rolled my eyes playfully and went to go out everything back at the set up. While I looked at the time there where a few minutes left and I went to the entrance and sat on a bench waiting for Myung-Hee. "Well Jeongin ice got to go now wouldn't want to interrupt the date plus I have a few tests to take. But enjoy okay?" " I will thank you very much Felix." I gave Felix a goodbye hug and he  left. While I was waiting I saw Myung-Hee Coming. She had her blue bag as usual and immediately saw me and waved and smiled. "Hi Jeongin, how are you today?" "I'm good how are you?" "Good too can you come with me I need to give Han Seo Jun these snacks real quick." "Sura let's go." I smiled we walked to the kids room and she went to Han Seo Jun. She looked beautiful today. Mabye because she does like every other day. She gave Han Seo Jun and talked with him for a while and gave him the snacks she had in her bag. She then kisses his cheek and waved bye. "Okay so what are we gonna do?" Myung-Hee asked. "Well actually I have a suprise for you." I said to her . "Suprise? I love suprises." She said enthusiastically. "Okay come close your eyes." She agreed and did so. I held her hand and lead the way. I could tell she was blushing and I smiled to myself.

We walked until we reached the spot. "You can open your eyes now." I said and Myung-Hee opened her eyes. "Wow Jeongin, it's beautiful. You did this all by yourself?" "No, actually I had a little help from a friend." I smiled. "We'll come on take a seat." Myung-Hee and I sat down and she was mesmerised by the beauty of the place and the garden. "How'd you know I like doughnuts?" Myung-Hee raised one of her eyebrows. "Well... I had extra help from a good friend called Han Seo Jun." I smiled. "Oh, so cute he remembers." She said smiling. We ate the doughnuts and she opened her juice box. "I'm sorry it was all I had." I said to her she looked at me then the juice box in her hand. "Oh no need to apologize it's okay, I understand". When we where done eating we just sat next to each other and admired the view of the flowers and the now sunset. I took a hibiscus flower and placed it in Myung-Hee's hair. She looked at me and smiled. "it looks pretty on you." I said "thank you." She said then we continued looked at the sky. I wanted to tell her but I wasn't sure how. I was nervous I was scared but then I mastered up the courage to tell her. "Myung-Hee, I wanted to ask you something." "Sure Jeongin go ahead. I took a deep breath and faced her and crossed my legs and she did the same. I took a deep and held both of her hands. "Myung-Hee, these past few days I've noticed something, no I mean I've been feeling. Whenever you smile k get butterflies, wherever I'm around I feel so happy and comfortable, you make me laugh and the time we spent together was always fun. I can't stop thinking about you. Whether it's those pretty brown eyes of yours I'm staring at or your pretty smile I can't get out of my head. Whenever you left I missed you. I wanted us to be together all the time. You are the cause of my euphoria. And what I'm trying to say is. I like it when your around. I want to be around you, what I'm saying is that Myung-Hee I like you. "Jeongin-"

Myung-Hee POV

Jeongin set up such a nice place for us and said he wanted to tell me something. " What I'm saying is that Myung-Hee I like you." I couldn't believe what he said he liked.. me? My heart's was racing. I couldn't believe that he liked me back. I felt so happy to hear all this.

"Myung-Hee are you okay?" Jeongin asked. I hugged him quickly and he was shocked at first then hugged me back. I pulled away and put his hands back in mine. "Jeongin, I like you too. I've felt like this for a while but I didn't know how to tell you because I thought you didn't feel the same. But I like you too. I couldn't stop thinking about you too. What I'm trying to say is that you give me butterflies too Yang Jeongin."

Jeongin POV

I was glad she felt the same. She said she did for a while but how long have I been delusional?  "I'm glad you feel the same Myung-Hee." She hugged me again and I did the same. But this time it was longer. We just enjoyed each other's company. I stroked her hair lightly. I was happy, I was content because I told her how I feel and she felt the same which ment everything to me. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

1 hour 30 minutes later~

Jeongin POV

I woke up laying down. When I looked around I realised it was dark and the only thing lighting up where the fairy lights. I looked down to see Myung-Hee peacefully sleeping in my arms. I smiled at her. I tapped her lightly "Myung-Hee, wake up." She fluttered her eyes open and saw the position she was in. "Oh good morning Jeongin." I laughed at her. "Myung-Hee it's Not the next day." She looked up and said "oh" she continued laying her head on my chest. "Myung-Hee, as much as I'd love to stay here like this you need to get home it's getting late. "Oh right.." we bother stood up and I quickly cleaned up the setting I made. We both stood up and walked to the exit. "Goodbye Jeongin, I'll see you the day after tomorrow okay?" She hugged me and I hugged her back. Before I could say anything she kissed my cheek. She looked and me and smirked. "Go to bed now Jeongin." She said as she waved goodbye. I was just standing there stunned by what she just did. I touched my cheek and blushed. "Bye Myung-Hee." I said silently to myself. I walked to my room and took a shower and got in bed. Myung-Hee kissed my cheek oh my gosh. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Myung-Hee I like you, you make me feel special. I fancy you.

This is my longest chapter at 1807 words and I should probably go to sleep since I'm going to school tmr anyways I'll update later during the day sorry I went on hiatus but I made my comeback byee<8