Black out days

Black out days,I don't recognise you anymore..

Jeongin's POV

I woke up later than usual and just blankly stared at the ceiling. Then I finally brought the courage to wake up. I brushed my teeth took a shower and wore some clothes. Today I was feeling better than yesterday. I left my room to go the cafeteria. I took my wait at the line and had a sandwich. While I was sitting a tall blue haired boy came to me. "Hey mate, is this seat taken?" He asked I said no. He looked pretty nice. He had light blue hair and fair skin I didn't recognise him probably because I used to stay in my room all the time. "Are you new here I've never seen you around." I said to him he looked at me after taking a bite of his bread. " Actually no, I'm not but I've never seen you too." He said with his Aussie accent. " Oh..I'm Jeongin by the way." I said "Chan. Bang Chan or you could just call me Chris short for Christopher." I nodded we ate and talked for a while. It was actually nice talking to someone for once. While we were talking Nina came up to me and greeted me. "Good afternoon Jeongin how are you doing today." Nina said "I'm actually doing, oh and meet my new friend bang Chan." I said smiling widely. Nina looked at me then at Chan. "Jeongin, there's no one here." Nina said I looked back at Chan and laughed. " Nina what do you mean Chan is right here. Nina looked at me with a sorrowful look on her face I looked back at Chan and he was gone. I looked down. "Jeongin-" I stood up from the table and left. It happened again. I was so sick of it everytime, no one sees what I see it's all fake to them it's not real. I saw him I thought her was there I.. I thought.. I was so done I went to my room and shut the door. I threw myself on the bed as a tear escaped from the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw Chan again. "What are you doing here, you aren't real". " I don't have to be for you to see me. Jeongin please don't cry. I get other people cant see me but you can. And we can be best friends you know." Chan was right. I didn't have  the right to be mad just because I'm schizophrenic. "Your right thank you Chan." Chan sat next to me and gave me a hug. "It's okay I'm here for you." He said giving me a dimpled smile. Then I went to sleep.

Nina's POV

I thought Jeongin would stop hallucinating for a while but no today he claimed he had a friend named Chan? I felt bad. I went to his room but I stopped to look at him by the clear window through the door. He was talking to someone, well that's what he sees. I sighed and saw him get under the covers and sleep. Jeongin has changed ever since the 'Myung-Hee' hallucination. It still hurts watching him fade away. We used to be so close. And he was doing well, making progress but now I don't understand. It hurts seeing our relationship change. He used to tell me everything now, he doesn't I guess his just growing. They all go through that phase. I smiled and left.

Next Morning~

No one's POV

Jeongin woke up tired. He did his normal routine and went to the cafeteria. This time he got some ramen at the vending machine and boiled  water and put it in the cup. He microwaved it and took it to go sit down. He was actually sad he didn't see Chan today. Nina walked up to him and greeted him as usual.  "Nina I'm sorry for what happened yesterday I was angry and-" Nina cut him off and said "it's okay Jeongin I understand, no need to apologize." She said giving him a warm smile. He smiled as well. Jeongin looked around the room and his smile slowly faded. Nina looked at him then the room and she looked at him with a half smile. She put her hand on his and looked at him. " Jeongin it's okay, I'm here for you okay? And call me if you need anything I have to get back to work. But don't be sad okay?" She said and he gave her a little smile."okay". There's a reason why Jeongin was sad. It was because today was the start of visitors day. Where the patients families would come visit them. Jeongin was always sad when this program stared because no one visited him he didn't have any family, he felt as if no one cares or cared about him because every month no one would come see him. He'd always see the patients families coming with gifts, smiling, laughing together that made him sad because he didn't have that. Even if he wanted to he couldn't hallucinate a better life, happier family. He only considered Nina as his family since she was always there for him.

Jeongin continued to eat his noodles until a someone caught his eye there was a girl who was with a little boy. Jeongin looked at her but she was facing the other way looking for something in a bag she had brought. He couldn't help but feel she looked familiar. She had a short bob. The girl found what she was looking for and turned the other was to face the little boy. Jeongin saw her face and immediately went pale. He couldn't believe his eyes. "No..no it can't be." Jeongin started losing it he kept on looking at her until he realised. He ran to his room and shut the door and slowly fell behind it. He couldn't have saw clearly right? He isn't thinking straight right? These thoughts invaded Jeongin's mind. But no matter what his Min said even he couldn't deny it. It was  those brown eyes he couldn't stop thinking of. It was that silky black hair he once played with, it was that smile that one gave him butterflies.

This time she was real. Not something he had imagined.

It was her..

It was Myung-Hee.....