Feel special

just wanted to hide
Didn’t wanna face the world
As if everything has lost meaning
As if I have lost meaning.I just sat there still. Then you appeared before me. With a warm smile, you held out your hand everything’s alright. From Nobody to Somebody. I become a very special me. You make me feel special.

No one's POV:

After yesterday's incident Myung-Hee called the doctor for Jeongin before she left. Then the doctor told her that Jeongin has a cold and some fever.

Jeongin woke up and took a shower. He saw a plate of food and a note on the top.

Jeongin you have a cold please call one of the nurses when you need anything. Please rest and I'll give you a check up tomorrow.                              
     Dr Lee.     

Jeongin sighed sat on his bed and are his food. Then he called the nurse to come pick up his plate then he thanked her. Jeongin decided to build a puzzle to keep himself busy. He took one from his book shelve and sat with his legs crossed and started his 100 piece heart puzzle. "Hey mate." Chan appeared out of nowhere and started a conversation with Jeongin. They talked for a while before the door opened revealing a smiling Myung-Hee. She was wearing a white skirt with some black stockings and a cute blue sweater. "Hi Jeongin." she said sat on the floor with him. "Oh hi Myung-Hee, my friend Chan was here, too bad you didn't get to see him." Jeongin said continuing his puzzle to distract himself from thinking what he was thinking. "Jeongin are you feeling better." Myung-Hee asked with concern and also because of what happened last night. "Yeah" was all Jeongin said and that kind off hurt Myung-Hee's feelings.

Jeongin POV

I didn't want to think too much about last night because it made me nervous I forgot what happened but I clearly remember cuddling with Myung-Hee. I had butterflies I don't know what got into me but I'm glad I did it. I saw Myung-Hee had a sad look on her face considering what I said, mabye it came out wrong.

Myung-Hee POV

I mean I knew he'd forget about yesterday. I didn't expect him to remember but, it kinda broke me a little bit knowing he didn't remember.

No one's POV

Myung-Hee stood up to leave because Jeongin seemed less interested in their conversation. While she was about to open the door. A hand behind her stopped her. Jeongin gave her a hug from behind. Myung-Hee was very surprised at his actions, which turned her red as a tomato. " Jeongin I-." He cut her off. "I'm sorry Myung-Hee, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. K thought mabye you didn't want to talk about it." Jeongin said while putting his head on Myung-Hee's shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist.  " Jeongin I-i thought you forgot so I didn't mention it." "It's okay I get it but please forgive me mmh?" Jeongin was basically breathing on Myung-Hee's shoulder which put a hold zoo in her stomach. She didn't know why he did this, but she liked it. "You don't have to apologize Jeongin, it's fine." Jeongin turned Myung-Hee to face him, his hands still on her waist. "So youu aren't mad at me?" Myung-Hee shook her head no. Then Jeongin hugged her and whispered "Bye the way your really good at cuddling." Jeongin said and got into his bed a shocked Myung-Hee was just standing there which made Jeongin smirk. "Goodbye Myung-Hee." Jeongin said snapping Myung-Hee out of her thoughts. "Oh right goodbye Jeongin."

Myung-Hee POV

I was at home laying on my bed but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at the hospital. Jeongin actually remembers what happened. And he hugged me. I couldn't stop thinking about what he did. He gave me butterflies I couldn't stop smiling. Yang Jeongin what are you doing to me. And he said IM good at cuddling like!?!?
"Jeongin you make me feel so loved you make me feel special."

Wow some romance hope you enjoyed anyways my job it's done byee<3