Chapter 6

After kissing me and Myung-Hee laid her head on my chest and I leaned back on the grass and we both drifted to sleep. When I woke up it was already dark. I looked down and I saw Myung-Hee sleeping sound asleep on my chest. After what Myung-Hee had told me I couldn't let her sleep at home or at an abandoned building or something. So I took my phone and called my dad.

I sat next to Myung-Hee stroking her hair and looking at her sleeping face. Hopefully that didn't come off as creepy or weird to me it did I was just staring at the love of my life. Myung-Hee woke up and sat down on the bed. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. Even after waking up she's just as beautiful and flawless. She looked at me with a confused face and I just smiled at her. "Jeongin where am I!?" " Oh don't worry were at my house." I said calmly but I didn't expect her reaction. "No ,no no no what am I doing here? I can't be here what about my mom?my little brother oh no, oh no this is bad,this is bad. I looked at her as she was panicking and looking concerned. She quickly stood up and jumped right out of the bed as she was walking towards the door I pulled her wrist and she ended up sitting on my lap as I was sitting on a chair beside the bed. I looked at her. "Jeongin!?!? This isn't the time for-.." before she could finish that word I put my hand on her lips and shushed her. "Hey don't worry everything is okay mmh ?let's calm down for a second. Okay? " I said as her face read ' I'm confused wdym?'. "Jeongin what about my little brother and mom?"
"Well let me tell you a little story my little bean okay? Well when I woke up I thought I couldn't let you suffer anymore I had to do something about it so I called my dad and told him your story his a police chief so he contacted his co-workers to look for your house and arrest him. They took your little brother and mom to the hospital for a check up and we can visit them tomorrow. Are you okay now. Myung-Hee looked at me and a tear fell down her face but she quickly wiped it off. She gave me a long, big hug. "Thank you Sooo much Jeongin it's all to you that the two most important people in my life are safe. How can I ever repay you." She said as she stopped hugging me and looked at me in my eyes. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. "You can repay me by never leaving me and by alway staying by my side." I said as I leaned closer to her face and kissed her. "Wait! What did you tell your parents!?" Myung-Hee pulled away and looked at me worried. Don't worry I just told them that my girlfriend has a little situation going on." I Smirked as I saw her shocked reaction to her word ' girlfriend'. She hugged me the we kissed.

19 minutes later

I had left Myung-Hee in a guest room and told her to get ready as I was taking her out. I had told Seungmin what had happened and apologized for bailing on him yesterday but he said he understood and he wasn't mad he was just ' happy for me". I was sitting on the couch then I realised that Myung-Hee didn't have any clothes to change into but by the time I realised it was already too late. I felt two hands close my eyes. "Guess who?" I voice said while giggling. I turned around to see Myung-Hee wearing one of my hoodies. It was just a plain black hoodie written ' 90s baby'. "It looks better in you then me." I said giving her a smile. "Well thank you kind sir" she said in a British accent then we Both started laughing. "Well let's go." I grabbed Myung-Hee's hand and I opened the door for her and went to the other side to get in the car then I started driving.

After a 9 minute drive

After a short drive and blasting BTS songs, we arrived at a little ice cream shop. We got in and I asked Myung-Hee what she wanted. We ended up ordering 1 scoop of cookies and cream ice cream and 1 caramel. We left the store and I drove to a movie theatre. We watched a romcom because that's what Myung-Hee wanted to watch. After watching a movie we went to a nearby arcade and we played games together. Myung-Hee mostly wanted to play games with guns. I don't know why tho that's kind of freaky but she's my kind of freaky. I smiled. Then the last stop. We went to Myung-Hee's special place. "You know I used to think this was my special place but it's not my special place anymore". Myung-Hee said. "What do you mean by that." I asked looking at her as we were both sitting on the grass. "Well now it's not just mine it's ours. Jeongin thank you for everything okay? Thank you for being that shining light in my darkness. And most importantly thank you for saving my life." started getting blurry. " Remember I'll always love you" always remember that Jeongin I love okay? Everything's gonna be just-.." Everything went dark. I couldn't see Myung-Hee anymore. I just blacked out.

Unknown POV

Sir his awake..

Hello what do you think that unknown person ment by that well last chapter after this my phone is on 19% so idk if I'll post it today but well see. Byee<3

Masky_013