Chapter 2

That smile on your face.

So me and Myung-Hee arrived at the cafeteria. I walked her over to the table with my best friend. "Hey bro this is my new friend Myung-Hee. Myung-Hee this is Seungmin my best best friend. We've been best friends since our childhood basically. "Umm hi Seungmin I'm Myung-Hee and I've recently moved here from Gwangju. She said smiling. "Well if your a friend of Jeongin's then your a friend of mine. Seungmin said giving Myung-Hee a Smilie and continued to eat his sandwich.

We ate lunch telling Myung-Hee about the school and the principles dog Chitu. She always chases after the school janitor. Once Chitu even bit the janitors leg.ha.. fun times. We told Myung-Hee about everyone and all the sport activities. She looked so pretty when she smiled. A smile that made my heart flutter.

The bell rang and me and Seungmin had a class together. "What class do you have next Myung-Hee?" Seungmin asked Myung-Hee. "Oh I have chemistry next how bout you?". "Ohh me and Jeongin have English,but it's okay, we'll see each other after school." Seungmin said while smiling. "Oh by the way let me walk you to chemistry class." I said buckling Myung-Hee's shoulder with mine. I walked her to her class and left her at the door. "Thank you by the way for being such a good friend."  Myung-Hee said while giving me a smile and waving goodbye as she entered the classroom.

I left to go to my class when Seungmin stared giggling as I entered. I sat beside him and looked at him. "What?" I said sarcastically. "You really like her don't you?" Seungmin said smiling at me. I turned pink knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Who I don't know what your talking about." I said nervously,my forehead started to sweat a little. "Oh come on Jeonginne, Myung-Hee,I know you clearly like her. The way you look at her and smile at her when she's not looking." I was shocked was It really that obvious. " Okay okay you got me. I do like her a lot tho,but I'm pretty sure she just considers us as friends."  "Don't worry just get to know each other well then when you think the time is right then tell her how you feel." Seungmin said sounding like a father giving advice to his son. "Yeah, your right I should get to know her well and she should get to know me well. Mabye she'll like my personality. Thank you Seungmin. Your like the big brother I never had." I said putting my arms around him giving him a big hug. "It's okay Jeonginne that's what friends are for.

After school

The bell rang and Seungmin had basketball practice today with him team stray kids,so I couldn't walk with him to go meet Myung-Hee. I was happily walking down the hall when I heard some sobbing. I ran towards the sound which lead me to a corner by the back of the school suprizingly close to chemistry class. I looked and I saw an older girl beating what seemed to be a younger girl. I pushed the older girl aside from slapping or punching the younger any further. When the older girl saw me she ran away. I bent down to look at the girl who had scared on her face.

"Jeongin?" She said with a weak voice.

"MYUNG-HEE!?!?".

sorry it took a while to update it's just I had a buys day today but chapter 3 is already written I just need to transfer it so tell me what y'all think abt this one k bye<3