Dreams come true

And I'm not trying to forget her. Just understand how I'll be feeling on that day.

Jeongin woke up and had a smile on his face. Today was he was actually looking forward to talking to a person. He saw her again. She looked just like he had imagined, she had the same short bob that touched her neck the same beautiful brown eyes that he once stared at for hours the same voice that he once used to talk to and the same beautiful smile that once have him butterflies Jeongin never really liked approaching people so when ' Myung-Hee' wrote that letter to him he was excited. He did his usual routine. He went to the cafeteria and got cereal and quietly ate. "Well someone's extra happy today" Jeongin looked up to see Nina. "Ah yes I guess kind of." "Oh okay Jeongin, I actually have something to tell you. From tomorrow I won't be Coming to the hospital for the month because I'm going on holiday." Jeongin stopped smiling his heart actually ached a little bit but he understood even tho he loves Nina alot he needs to realise that she also deserves a break from work. Not only is she an amazing nurse but she's also an amazing person to talk too. " It's okay Nina, I understand you do deserve a break from all the hard work you do. And thank you for that." Jeongin gave Nina a hug. She was not surprised because Jeongin loves physical affection. "Don't worry I'll be back soon to see my baby bread." Nina squished Jeongin's cheeks. " I told you not to call me thatt." Jeongin whined. "Okay okay I'm sorry baby bread. Nina smiled and quickly ran before Jeongin could say anything. Jeongin rolled his eyes and smiled. Nina was really like the perfect mom to Jeongin. He kept eating and went to the library to read a book to pass time.

After a few hours he looked at the clock and smiled to see that visiting hours started 2 minutes ago. Jeongin quickly stood up and went to the kids room which was a floor down the library. Jeongin got in the elevator with a young boy in a wheelchair. Jeongin flashed him a kind smile and pressed the button to the lower floor. Once he got there he heard kids laughter and some toys. He walked around and saw the girl around a corner admiring the children play. Jeongin walked towards her and took a seat next to her. "Thier so cute right." The girl looked at him and smiled. "Yeah their adorable, oh and sorry again." She gave a shy smile "Like I said it's okay he's just a child and he was playing around." The two actually talked for hours about their interests and favourite hobbies and what they like to do.The girl stopped looking at the children and look at Jeongin for a bit. "Myung-Hee. My name's Hwang Myung-Hee" she too her hand out and Jeongin shook it "Jeongin. Yang Jeongin".  It was silent for a while but both thier minds were occupied with each other.

Jeongin POV

So it's her.. Her names Myung-Hee. Such a pretty name. She still looks stunning as I imagined, I know I met her yesterday, but she gives me fever. if only she knew what goes on in my mind. I took a quick glance at her and smiled.

Myung-Hee POV

Jeongin. Such a cute name it suited him. He is cute I must admit. I know I met him yesterday but I can't help but feel amazed when I'm with him. But i can't just jump to feelings I just met him. I looked at him staring at the children and I smiled.

Hehehehe finally some time together huh? Aren't yall happy she's real!?!
Now please for one of the best authors 👀.스탠 엔하이펜