chapter 5

There's no need cry I feel like I can fly, this isn't gonna be a goodbye..

"Myung-Hee what do you mean by that. I'm not perfect." "Yes, yes you are Jeongin. Your nothing like me you have a nice house,your parents both work and most importantly you have people who love you." " Myung-Hee you do have people who love you.. I love you." Myung-Hee looked at with tears filled in eyes. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her hands around my back and started crying in my chest. I also wrapped my arms around her and gently stroked her hair. "It's okay. Tell me what's wrong." I said whispering into her ear. She removed her head from my chest and looked at me in the eye and started speaking.

WARNING: MENTION OF ABUSE SUICIDE AND SELF HARM.

"W-well at home things aren't exactly perfect. I live with my mom ,dad and younger brother. My dad always abuses my mom everyday. He comes home drunk and vents out his anger on my mom when he doesn't find a job. He once hit my little brother with a alcohol bottle on his head. He started bleeding and we took him to the hospital. Once his done with my mom and brother he attacks me. He slaps mea and punches me, but he makes sure he does it in places that no one can see." Myung-Hee lifted half her shirt to reveal a purple brusie on her lower rip. "See but now, now it's worse he does it every time when he gets back from looking for a job. When he can't find one he vents out his anger on us. My mom tries to protect me and my little brother but still. The more she tries to defend me and brother the more pain she suffers. He hits her with his belt, slams her hear on the counter and threatens to kill all of us. That's why when I got beat up at school, I was actually happy but sad because I was happy I got out of that h3ll hole but I knew that me not being present at home only ment more suffering for my mom and little brother. Sometimes I wouldn't go home after school I'd just go sleep in an abandoned building or house. Once I even ,even tried committing suicide thinking that'll end all my pain and suffering then I realised I was being selfish I was being selfless only thinking of myself, what about my little brother or my mom? I don't deserve to live while they suffer alone I needed to be there, there for the both of them to try to protect them, then That's when I met you. You brought light and happiness to my life. When you smile showing your braces that just fills me up with pure joy. I even though, even tho I hate my life, I only enjoyed it just to see that pretty smile on your face." Myung-Hee said the last words smiling. I was shocked. I felt bad for her. She had to suffer everyday of her life. And i-i made her happy. Knowing about Myung-Hee's life made me sad but knowing that I'm the reason she holds on made me a little happy. "Myung-Hee I'm so sorry to lean that,I-I wish I was there and I knew to protect you." "No, it's okay. You being by my side is all the protection I need." Myung-Hee said as she knelt down on her knees and faced me who was sitting while crossing my legs. She put both her hands on my cheeks and looked at me in the eyes. "Jeongin I love you and I've loved you from the very first day we became friends. Your my everything." After she said that sentence she leaned closer to me and our lips met. She put her hands in the back of my my neck and kissed me gently but passionately. I then put my hands around her waist. The kiss probably lasted for about 10 seconds and Myung-Hee pulled away and looked at me in the eyes and said. "Jeongin remember I'll always love you." She said as she pulled me In for another kiss..

Ahaha yasss they finally got together I mean they love each other 😭. But this isn't the ending it's just the beginning or is it?
I love y'all bye<33
Masky_013