The feels

Loving you is one of the best things I've ever done in my life.

Jeongin POV

It's been two days since me and Myung-Hee confessed to each other. I told her to go spend some time with Han Seo Jun since shes always with me. Today was the day she was gonna come. I decided to stay in my room since it was really cold. I switched on my heater and layed a blanket on the floor and just sat there and watched TV. After a few hours Myung-Hee walked in looking extremely tired. She was wearing her uniform, which told me she had just came back from school.She walked in an put her bag on the floor and laid her head on my legs. "Hi Jeongin." She said with her eyes closed. I was still processing what she had just done but I just went with it and stroked her hair. "Hi Myung-Hee, why didn't you go home and change?" I asked. "Well today was a tiring day at school, but I needed a break and someone I knew could make me feel better,so I came to you." She said as she sat up and cuddled me. I got major butterflies and my face was redder than a tomato. I cuddles her back and stoked her hair. She thought that I could make her feel better? Wow she's so cute. "Jeongin, can we just lay like this for a while? I'm really tired." She said still with her eyes closed. "Your wish is my command." I said holding her tighter as I closed my eyes for a while. Myung-Hee, is only you knew what the things you do and say do to me. You make me feel feelings I can't explain. I just wish we'd always have this friendship? No I don't want to be friends with her anymore. I- I should do something tomorrow, right? My eyes started getting heavier and I fell asleep.

Unknown POV

I wanted to check on Jeongin since it's been a while. I opened his door and saw him on the floor sleeping with some girl. I took a good look at her, and realised. I looked at both of them and saw them smiling asleep. I smiled to myself when I realised who she was. I silently muted the TV and closed the door.

Jeongin POV

I woke up with Myung-Hee in my arms just like the last time. I smiled to myself and just looked at her and admired her face. She looked absolutely perfect. Even when she was sleeping she still managed to look like a goddess. Goodness she was perfect. While I was staring at her her eyes slowly opened. She looked at me "wow you sure are enjoying yourself huh?" She said playful with a smile. "I guess I am." I said smiling back. We both sat up straight and she gave me a kiss on my cheek which shocked me. The butterflies in my belly where going wild. She took her bag and paused for a second. "OMG I totally forgot." She said putting her hand in her face. 'i was supposed to do it when I got home then come here but I-" I cut her off. "But you forgot and came here anyways." I shook my head with a smile. "It's okay, I'll help you I once went to school right?" "Thank you Jeongin." Myung-Hee said and she took her books out and started writing. She asked me for help on the parts she didn't understand.

Myung-Hee POV

Jeongin helped me with my homework and I asked him for help on some questions I didn't understand. He explained to me better than my teachers could because all they do is repeat the question. I was almost done when I asked Jeongin to explain the second last question on my math homework. It's not that I didn't understand, it's that I didn't want him to stop talking. While he was explaining I just looked at him and smiled at his beauty. I looked at his lips then he stopped. " Do you understand now?" Jeongin said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Umm yes I think I do." I said and started writing. Jeongin was looking at what I was writing and smiled. "You see your really good now." "Well that's only because I have an amazing teacher like you Mr Yang." I said laughing a little . " But thank you Jeongin, you helped me alot." I said closing my books and putting them in my bag. "Your welcome, anytime you need help I'll be here." He Said giving me his dimpled smile. I looked at my phone and looked at the time. "Well I've got to go now, but thank you for the help." Me and Jeongin stood up. He walked me to his door and I gave him a hug. "Bye Jeongin see you tomorrow." I smiled at him.

"Bye Myung-Hee" Jeongin said.

837 words. Ayoo who do you think that unknown person was mmh?
Bye I'm sleeping now<33