Stay

No one's POV:

Today Jeongin was just a happy person he greeted the hole staff and they all were surprised but went with it. Today Jeongin woke up 3 hours late and that was because he didn't want to get out of bed. He decided to not eat. Jeongin felt really tired today and he didn't know why. He went to the doctor office when he was done and told the doctor what was wrong and the doctor just said his blood pressure just dropped a little and she should eat food that would get it up. He then went to the kids room at waited for Myung-Hee. While he was there he saw her little brother Coming to him. "Hi Jeongin." He said with the cutest voice. " Hey Han Seo Jun how are you." "I'm good just waiting for Mimi." He smiled and Jeongin nodded then Han Seo Jun left to go play with the other children. Jeongin watched them for a while and soon fell asleep. After a few minutes Myung-Hee walked in with a basket wearing a bootleg black jean and a oversized t shirt. She walked in and scanned the room and saw Jeongin sleeping on a chair by the corner. She smiled to herself. She thought about waking him up but then she thought she should let him rest for a bit.

Myung-Hee POV

I took a seat next to him and just looked at him. I admired his features. His beautiful clear skin and his silky black hair he was just ethereal. So pretty-
"Myung-Hee!" I heard my little brother. "Hi Han Seo Jun look what I brought I made some cupcakes here, and share with your friends okay?." "Thank you Mimi." He said with the cutest smile I've ever seen. Then I decided to wake Jeongin up. I shook him lightly "Jeongin wake up." His eyes started fluttering open and he looked at me and smiled. "Hello Myung-Hee." His smile honestly gave me butterflies. Jeongin are you feeling well you sound strange today. "Yeah I'm fine my BP just dropped, I have a little fever and I'm feeling kinda dizzy but it's okay." Jeongin said still laying down looking at me. "Jeongin are you sure you don't want to call a doctor." "No I'm fine I went for a check up today so everything is good, but can you please escort me to my room I need to take some pills." "Okay let's go." I said telling my brother I'll be back and took my basket. Jeongin suddenly held my hand and lead the way. I blushed at his sudden action and I soon found his room. It was just like all the other ward it's just he had blue paper origami birds on a wall. And a little bookshelf by the side of his window. He took a seat on his bed and poured water on the glass that was on his pedestal. He took a pill and drank it. I sat on the chair next to his bed. "Oh Jeongin before I forget I made you some cupcakes." I looked in my basket and took out a Tupperware container and placed it on his pedestal. Jeongin looked and me and stood up. He pulled me into a hug and my heart was beating out of my chest and I hugged him back. "Thank you Myung-Hee. You don't know how much that means to me." I get Jeongin was sick but you could tell, if he wasn't he wouldn't act like this. I told him we should go see a doctor because his burning hot. I broke the hug and Said "Jeongin I think I should go now." He looked at me with a sad Expression. "Myung-Hee pleasee don't leavee." He whined like a five year old child. He really was sick. "Okay fine I'll stay for a little it longer." Jeongin looked and me and smiled. I told him to get in bed because he isn't feeling well. I tucked him in and sat beside him on his bed.

"You look so pretty today." Jeongin said making me blush. "Jeongin you should probably go to sleep now, your speaking nonsense." I was about to stand up when he held my wrist and pulled me on the bed which resorted to me laying beside him. Jeongin pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my body. My face turned red at his sudden action. "Jeongin-" he cut me off and shushed me. "Stay. Just for a little while, please." He said stroking my hair. I hummed and wrapped my hands around his waist.

It was peaceful. I knew he'd probably forget this since his sick but I actually enjoyed it just the peace and quiet us holding each other. It was the perfect moment.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realised Jeongin had stopped stroking my hair. I looked at him and saw that he was sleeping and smiled. I tried getting out of his grip but he was holding me pretty tight. I luckily got out and I noticed a picture on his right side of the bed by the window. It was him and the nurse I saw the other day he was smiling showing his braces. "Cute" I mumbled to myself.

No one's POV

Myung-Hee took a look at the boy one last time and have him a peck on his forehead. "Goodnight Jeongin" she said and left.

"Goodnight Myung-Hee"

Hey yall I'm really in the mood for writing today, probably because I won't be updating for the week.
But enjoy<33