Reality

No one's POV

Jeongin left the doctors room and went to his ward. He was still shocked over what had happened he really hallucinated Myung-Hee? Well that was going through his mind he was confused and lost. It was late so he decided to shrug it off he really had schizophrenia. He took a took a quick shower and went to bed.

Next morning~

Jeongin woke up and felt empty inside. He brushed his teeth showered and went to the cafeteria at the mental hospital. He never really liked being there, but he knew he had to be there. He waited in line got some ramen and sat down at an empty table. He ate his meal and one of the nurses came to him and sat down next to him. " Good morning Jeongin it's been a while since  you've been here, how have you been". She said with a smile on her face. "I've been better Nina." Jeongin didn't like socialist with the workers except Nina she's the only person who truly understood Jeongin. Nina knew Jeongin since the day his been admitted to the hospital so they are really close. Nina is like the mother Jeongin never had and he really appreciated her. " Jeongin I know you not okay, please tell me what's wrong." He really couldn't hide anything from her. "Yesterday I was at the doctor's office because I had collapsed and I hallucinated. It was a girl I was so happy she loved she cared for me and she was perfect I thought I was in love. Nina, It felt like a dream i didn't want to wake up from, sadly it was all a hallucination. Nina I want to go back! Where she was and see her again." A tear drop fell from Jeongin's cheek. It hurt it really did hallucinating such a perfect world. " Jeongin, you know your schizophrenic, I didn't know that this hallucination could hurt you so bad. Come I think you should finish eating and go rest a bit, I'm so sorry you feel this way.. but eventually you'll find the perfect girl right? She'll make you smile so hard your cheeks will get tired okay?" Jeongin let out a little laugh, Nina always found a way to make him smile even in the toughest times she was there for him whenever he needed her she would always be there for him.

Time skip~

No one's POV

It was 8 at night when Jeongin stood up from laying down to sit by the chair by his window. Jeongin loved looking at the stars almost everytime he felt down he'd just go to the window and look at them. "Your still awake?" A voice said behind Jeongin. He looked to see a figure standing at the door and a smile on his face. " Yeah I was just looking at the stars. And with that Nina knew why.  " Oh, I just came to check on you." Nina said as he closed the door and stood by Jeongin's bed. " Nina can I actually I ask you a favour?" Jeongin said as he walked back to his bed and sat on it.  Nina nodded her head signalling Jeongin to continue. " Can you please read me a bedtime story?" Jeongin said with a shy look on face. Nina smiled and stood up and went to a little bookshelf next to Jeongin's window. She took a book titled " watching the starts fade". Nina sat down and started reading the story. Nina always knew Jeongin had a childish side to him . Like how he gets excited to get ice cream or how he jumps up and down when it snows. Jeongin was like a little ball of sunshine. Always happy but sometimes when he'd hallucinate he'd talk to the walls or sometimes cry while sleeping and that was because of the terrible past he had. Nina knew she had to protect him at all costs. He was special, when he was younger he used to talk to his stuffed animal and call it Seungmin it broke her inside know such a young boy had to witness a murder at a young age not just any murder but his own mother and brother, must be terrible. Nina finished the story just to see Jeongin fast asleep. She sweetly smiled to herself and tucked him bed. She gently kissed his forehead, closed his curtains and left the room. Another nurse was waiting at the door "How is he?" The other nurse said with a concerned look on her face. " His doing good, but it still hurts watching him feel such emotions dealing with such an illness at a young age." Nina said the other nurse put her hand on Nina's shoulder. " That's good but does he remind you of Lucas?"
Nina sighed " Yes he does, their so similar." Nina said with a bitter smile on her face. " Come let's go we need to rest." The nurse said. With that they both left.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey yall hope you like this part it's very long and I hope you'll enjoy it and notice my references in the chapters but the story was inspired by a song and my love for pyscho pathology so I think I found a new song for the hole story anyways bye<33