Chamber of reflection

No use looking out. It's within that brings the Loney feeling..

No one's POV

Jeongin woke up on the floor. He was to consumed in his own thoughts that he slept leaning on the wall. He couldn't help but remember what he saw yesterday. Mabye he was hallucinating there's no way he actually saw her. There's no way she actually exist. It's too good to be true how can he hallucinate someone then suddenly they exist.

Jeongin gathered himself together and went to take a shower. Today at noon they'll be another visit, so if she's real she'll show up right?

Jeongin decided not to eat breakfast. Instead he actually went to the hospital garden. The hospital had a little garden with flowers of all kind. Jeongin went there an sat by a near fountain. He just sat there and enjoyed the peace and quiet. Jeongin sat there for an hour, just admiring the blue sky, the birds. Then he soon stood up realising how hungry he was. He quickly stood up and went to the cafeteria. He got some fried chips and a burger. He quietly are when he realised that it was visiting hour. He scanned the room and didn't see Myung-Hee which told him he doesn't exist. He continued eating until he finished. He stood up and saw the little boy he saw yesterday running around, until the boy bumped into him and he fell. "YA! Han Seo Jun! Look what you did you bumped into this boy" Jeongin heard a faint voice should. "I'm so sorry about my brother". A hand extended out to Jeongin. His head hurt a bit but he took the hand. Jeongin had finally gained back his vision and looked at the person who helped him up. He was shocked, he didn't actually believe that she was real. But you can't touch a hallucination right? " Umm mister are you okay?" The girl spoke out. Jeongin didn't know what to say as the hallucination he didn't want to believe was real stood right infront of him. "Umm yeah I'm good". "I'm so sorry about my brother he really gets hyper when I come." The girl said scratching the back of her neck. "It's okay, I get it, well I have to go now but it was nice seeing you." Jeongin said not being able to speak anymore. "Well bye it-" Jeongin left before she could finish her sentence.

Girls POV

I apologized to the boy on my brother's behalf."well bye it was nice-" he left before I could finish my sentence.
"Meeting you. It was nice meeting you." I smiled to myself. I wonder what was so urgent he had to leave. He seemed nice. I never even got his name, hopefully I'll seeing him again. I called my little brother and scolded him for not apologizing. Then I took out some food for him to eat. But while I was feeding him I couldn't stop thinking about that boy. I genuinely felt bad. I wish I could see him tomorrow and I wonder what his doing here..

No one's POV

Jeongin ran to his room and was actually shocked that he wasn't seeing things. It was her. The girl he imagined. Jeongin was shaking and couldn't get that image out of his hand he touched her, proving she's real. Jeongin was actually going crazy, it was too much for him to take. He sat beside his bed and started quietly sobbing. His heart had sunk his chest. What now? She's real and has a brother? Jeongin realised that he didn't even let her finish what she wanted to say. Now he felt bad, he felt as if he was rude to her and she looked at if she wanted to talk to him. But he was blinded by how she was standing infront of him as a real person. Jeongin thought about it for a while and took it into consideration that he should apologize to her about how he acted.

Jeongin wiped his tears and stood up to go go back to the cafeteria but it was too late she was already gone. Nina came to him while she was mopping and said " She said can I give this to the cute boy with black hair and braces.." Jeongin looked at Nina flustered. Nina gave him a warm smile and gave him the letter. "She's cute." Nina said and gave Jeongin a wink and continued mopping. Jeongin opened the letter and it said

"Again I'd like to say I'm sorry about my brother. Hopefully I'll see you again  tomorrow so we can talk properly. I'll see you tomorrow at the kids room                 

  Bye:)                                                                     

Jeongin had a smile on his face.Jeongin thanked Nina and went to his room. Jeongin got in bed and looked at the letter one last time and smiled to himself. "Mabye her being real isn't such a bad thing after all." Jeongin said to himself. Who knew who she actually was and why her brother was here that didn't matter. All that mattered is that Jeongin actually wanted to make a friend and she was that opportunity.

Hahahaha it's so cliche but anyways I'm making progress and I like that it's almost 4 so I should probably go to sleep now. Goodnight lovies<33