Doughnut pt1

The moment I waved and turned around. I was overcome with loneliness. Since falling in love
you have occupied my mind you have occupied my mind. Overloaded with happiness and torment "I miss you" are the words that connect us A soft and sweet sensation. So fluffy
My heart has a hole in the shape of you. Just like a doughnut. I've wondered into a love loop No beginning or end. Our love loop.

-Twice

Jeongin POV:

It's been a week since I've seen Myung-Hee and I've been missing her alot. It's because of her exams, so I told her to study instead of coming here but today was her last exam so that ment she was coming to see me. Im tired of being Myung-Hee's " Friend" being called that. I didn't want to be treated as a friend I wanted to be more than that. So today was the day I tell her. More like I ask her to be my girlfriend. I did my routine and went to the cafeteria. While I was eating one of the nurses approached me. "Jeongin yesterday someone wanted to see you." She said. "Oh who was it." After I said that someone from behind came to me and covered my eyes. "Very funny who is this." "Oh I guess your too old for these kind of things anymore, right?" I immediately recognised that voice and the person removed their hands from my eyes. I stood up and there she was. "Nina!." I said and gave her a hug. "I missed you soon much. " I missed you too Jeongin. I wanted to see you yesterday but I saw that you were busy... I'd say." Nina said with a smile. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I thought of yesterday then it hit me. My face turned red. "Oh.. that I was just-" Nina stopped e mid sentence and said "Jeongin you don't have to hide it I know that wasn't just your 'friend', you can't fool me." Nina knew me and the fact that it was almost impossible to hide anything from her as she always managed to find out. "Your right Nina, I don't just see Myung-Hee as a friend but I see her as more than that and I wanted to ask her to be my.. my". "Girlfriend Jeongin, that's what you want to ask her right?" " Yes but, what if she says no,or she just sees me as a friend what then Nina?" I started panicking as these civil thoughts invaded my mind. Nina broke me from my thoughts and put her hand on mine. "Jeongin why would she think that, and plus looking at the way you guys interact I were to say you feel the same about each other, and who wouldn't want to have someone like you as their boyfriend? Your such a good,kind hearted and loving person. I don't think Myung-Hee would miss out on the chance " Nina's words made me feel better. "Your right, thank you Nina." I have Nina a hug and broke it. " Okay Jeongin, now go get what are you going to do?" Nina questions. Then I realised I didn't have a full plan if what I was going to do for Myung-Hee. "I thought mabye I couldn't take her out on a date ... But I'm not sure if Im stable enough to go outside yet." Nina looked at me and started thinking. " How about we go check with the doctor then we'll see what he says okay?" I nodded my head. We stood up and went to the doctors office.

( ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿)

"Okay Jeongin, when was the last time you saw Chan?" The doctor asked me writing things down. " I think I haven't seen him in a while but I bet his doing good tho." I replied. The doctor nodded his head as he write everything his been asking and checking on me. " Well your state is very good at the moment and your hallucinations have stopped being extreme since the last time you came here, so I think you're able to be discharge for a day. So you can can go out with your friend, just make sure you take your pills now and after you eat okay?" I nodded in excitement looking at Nina who was smiling with me. "But please don't come back later than 10, you still need to rest ." "Yes doc, I'll make sure I cane back early." I said standing up from my chair. "Thank you doctor Jin." Me and Nina said as we walked out of his office. "Well let's to check what my little boy is going to wear." Nina said shaking my shoulders.

It was 3:29 and Myung-Hee's school was almost out . I stood at the school gates nervously holding a bouquet of flowers. I was a nerves mess but than I remembered what Nina told me. " Remember to breathe, calm down and be yourself, don't get nervous all will go well." I hope so it will. I was wearing jeans and a black shirt with my baseball jacket and a cap. The bell rang and I saw students walking out. I started taping my foot against the floor. As I was nervously waiting I saw Myung-Hee. She was talking with what seemed to be get friend when then waved each other goodbye. She then continued walking and she saw me and we made eye contact, I waved at her and smiled. She quickly ran over to me and gave me a hug.

Myung-Hee POV

It was afterschool and I was bored. I was thinking about how I finally finished my last exam and I could finally rest. As I was walking outside with my friend she saw her mom and I bid her goodbye. As I continued walking I saw a familiar figure in the distance. I look at it carefully and saw that it was him. Jeongin. Holding a bouquet of flowers looking cute as usual. He gave me a smile and waved and I was filled with joy as I immediately ran over to him to give him a hug . We huged for a few seconds and then I looked up at him my hands still on his back and his on my waist. "What are you doing here."

Jeongin POV

Myung-Hee asked me. "Oh I came over to give you a visit." I said handing her the bouquet. She let go of me and smelled the flowers . "Mmh thet smell good. Thank you Jeongin." She said giving me a little kiss on my left cheek. I immediately started blushing. "Myung-Hee." I said to her she looked up to me. "I'm actually talking you out, on a suprise date." I said scratching the back of my neck. Myung-Hee looked at me shocked and started jumping up and down. I just looked at her shocked. "YAY, WOW, I can believe it Jeongin! Really!? " She asked excitement. I nodded my said saying yes. She then hugged me tight and let go. She held my hand and looked up to me and said "well let's go to my house so I can change." We then started walking to her house together hand in hand I was actually happy. We then reached her house and I told her I'll just stand outside but she let me in the house anyways. "Mom I'm home." Myung-Hee exclaimed as her mother came from the kitchen. "Oh hi honey, who's this." Her mom asked looking at me. "Mom this is Jeongin, Jeongin this is my mom." Myung-Hee introduced. " Hello Mrs Hwang, it's nice to meet you" I said Shaking her hand. She was a very nice woman. She had black hair and black eyes. She looked like Myung-Hee a lot . " Ohh Myung-Hee, is this the Jeongin you keep talking about." Myung-Hee's mother asks. I looked over to see Myung-Hee flustered and her Rosie cheeks blushing. "Mom stoppp." Myung-Hee said to her mom. I also blushed at the thought of her mentioning me to her mom. She walked over to the kitchen and put the flowers I gave her in a vase with water on the countertop "Mom,look Jeongin got me flowers and his is also talking me out on a date so I'm going to get ready. I'll be back." Myung-Hee than said to me. "Well Jeongin please make yourself feel at home, Myung-Hee is always talking about you." Myung-Hee's mother tells me. "Would you like anything to drink?' she asks. No thank you Mrs Hwang." I said. "Okay darling,you can sit on the couch while you wait for Myung-Hee.i sat in the couch waiting for her.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Myung-Hee's POV

I went through my closet to find something cute. Then I saw it. I wore my yellow dress with mini Daisy's on it and I wore some jewelry to match. I also wore some comfy Jordans. I slightly curled my hair and put on some lip gloss. I then took my sling bag and looked at myself through the mirror. I looked good. I then walked down stairs.

Jeongin POV

While I was waiting for Myung-Hee I heard footsteps coming down from upstairs and I looked up to see Myung-Hee. I stood up and looked at her. She looked absolutely beautiful. She wore a nice dress and earrings with a butterfly necklace. I couldn't stop looking at her till we made eye contact. "Do I look nice." She asked. "You look more than beautiful." She then blushed. She walked into the kitchen and have her mom and kiss and told her we're leaving. "Goodbye Jeongin, it was nice meeting you." Myung-Hee's mom shouted from the kitchen. "Ready to go?" I asked Myung-Hee and she agreed. We then walked to a restaurant.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey yall I'm back for a while so I'll try publishing as many chapters as I can and I hope you enjoy<3