Likey

I just wanted to hide Didn’t wanna face the world As if everything has lost meaning As if I have lost meaning
I just sat there still Then you appeared before me With a warm smile, you held out your hand Everything’s alright From nobody to somebody
I become a very special me.

You make my feel special...

No one's POV:

Jeongin and Myung-Hee have been talking for what felts as hours. They really had a good connection even tho this was their first encounter. The nurse spoke on the speakers signalling it was time for the visitors to leave. Jeongin and Myung-Hee stood up from their seats while doing so Myung-Hee's little brother approached them. "Mimi do you have to leave?" The little boy complained. Myung-Hee knelt down to reach his height and put her hand on his head. "Yes Han Seo Jun, Mimi has to go home now." He said hugging her brother. "I know how you feel, little one I wish she could stay a bit longer." Jeongin said looking at the two. Myung-Hee smiled and gave her brother a little kiss on his forehead. "I'll come see you tomorrow, okay." Her little brother nodded and went to go play. "Come I'll walk to the entrance." Jeongin said and Myung-Hee hummed and they left the room. While they were walking Myung-Hee thought of something and then spoke up. "Jeongin if you don't mind me asking, what are you actually doing here." She asked looking at him for any facial expressions. Jeongin stopped and took a seat by one on the metal benches by the entrance. " I knew you'd eventually ask me this question. Actually I was a victim of abuse growing up so I have schizophrenia and I was admitted here when I was younger. I really don't have any family considering my dad killed my mom and older brother." Jeongin sighed and looked down.  Myung-Hee held Jeongin's hand up and looked at him in the eyes. "Jeongin you don't have to tell me if you aren't ready yet." Jeongin looked at the hand that was in Myung-Hee's. " It's okay, when I got here I was confused but then I met Nina, one of the nurses here. She was the only one I talked to, she was like the mother I never had. Even when I hallucinated she wouldn't get mad, when I was feeling my lowest she was there for me and looked out for me. I wish you could meet her but she's on holiday right now so you can't."Jeongin said smiling at the thought of Nina. "Jeongin in sor sorry about that, no child deserves to go through what you did, but I'm glad I made a good friend like you." Myung-Hee smiled. "Me too" Jeongin said. Myung-Hee bid net goodbyes to Jeongin and left the building.

Jeongin walked back to his room and layed in bed. He was thinking of what Myung-Hee said earlier. "I'm glad I made a good friend like you."Those words kept replaying in his head. He was actually happy he made a friend. He was so happy he wished he could tell Nina about it. Jeongin went to sleep as it was late. Slept with a bright smile on his face.

Myung-Hee POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what Jeongin had told me. His such a nice person who went through so much at such a young age. I should probably make him something nice. I never even asked him what he likes to eat. I went down the kitchen and looked in the cabinets for something to make. Then k thought "CUPCAKES!" who doesn't like cupcakes? I mean but what I he doesn't like them. Then there I was realising what I was doing. I was making cupcakes for a guy I met two days ago. But I mean his such a sweet person so he deserves them. I quickly took out some of the ingredients and looked up the recipe I made my dough and put my cupcakes in the oven. While they were baking I made my butter cream. I dyed some white and some blue. After a while my cupcakes had finished baking and I let them cool for a while before frosting them. Once they cooled down I frosted them in a swirly pattern. Once I was done frosting them I looked at the time and I realised it was 12 midnight. I quickly put the cupcakes in the fridge and quickly cleaned up the place. I went to the bathroom did my skin care and went to bed. I thought of Jeongin for a while and smiled. I hope he likes my cupcakes I said smiling. I sighed. The things I do for you Yang Jeongin.