what is love?

How it could be as sweet as candy?
How it's like flying in the sky?
I wanna know know know know What is love? What love feels like? How it keeps you smiling all day? How the whole world turns beautiful?
I wanna know.What is love?
Will love come to me someday? Just imagining all of this Just thinking about it Almost makes my heart burst
Um- How good it feels?If, one day, for real Love does comes to me, I might just cry Um- I really want to know how it feels.

Jeongin POV

Today I was missing Nina. I wanted to talk to her and tell her about Myung-Hee. So I went to the office and asked if I could call her and they said I could.

Jeongin: Hi Nina how are you

Nina: hi Jeongin I'm good how are you

Jeongin: I'm good I just miss you how's your holiday.

Nina: aww Jeongin I miss you too. My holiday is good. But now tell me how am I supposed to enjoy it knowing my little Jeongin misses me?

Jeongin: I'm sorry if I made you worry, I'm good I actually have a friend. She's so pretty and kind, she's an amazing person.

Nina: Oh, Jeongin are you talking about that Myung-Hee girl because she seems pretty nice

Jeongin: yes I'm talking about her (I said blushing)

Nina: well sounds like you and her are really close mmh?

Jeongin: Yes we are

Nina: Jeongin, do you like Myung-Hee?

Jeongin: I never thought antou it that way, I don't know what feelings are Nina. What is love?

Nina: Jeongin it's the feeling that brings butterflies in you stomach, where your heart pounds in your chest, whenever your around them you feel loved and special. Do you feel like that when your with Myung-Hee?

Jeongin: I guess I do.. Nina I have to go now, but I'll call you again soon.

Nina: Bye Jeongin take care.

Jeongin: love you bye Nina.

I hung up. Did I like Myung-Hee? I left the office and went to the cafeteria. I saw Myung-Hee and Han Seo Jun sitting there together. She saw me and waved at me. "Hello Myung-Hee and Han Seo Jun." I said sitting on the other side of both of them. "hi Jeongin, how are you." "I'm good." I quickly went to go get some food and came back. I sat down and ate. Myung-Hee and Han Seo Jun were playing together. Gosh she looks so cute playing with him. I continued eating and went to put my plate. "Hey, I have an idea, why don't we all go play by the garden playground." I asked both the siblings. "Sure that's a great Idea." Myung-Hee said smiling. That smile. Han Seo Jun was also was also was also on board and we decided to go to the garden while we were there we saw a swing and then home to drink quickly run to it and start on it. "Can you push me please?" Han Seo Jun ask politely and I went behind him and pushed him on the swing. He was happy and laughing. He asked Myung-Hee if he could go play with his friends. Myung-Hee agreed and we both sat next to each other on a bench. While we were watching the kids playing Myung-Hee suddenly put her head on my shoulder. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. "Jeongin, don't you ever wish to go back to school?" Myung-Hee asked. "Sometimes I do but sometimes I don't. I never had friends anyway, so I wouldn't enjoy being there anyway." I said to Myung-Hee. "Oh but if we went to the same school, I'd be your friend. We'd walk to school everyday, eat lunch together mabye go to prom together.." Myung-Hee mumbled the last part but I heard it and immediately blushed. She wanted to go to prom with me? I smiled.

Myung-Hee sat up straight and looked at the time. "Shoot, I have to be home soon." She said kind of sad. We bother stood up and she hugged me. "Bye Jeongin, see you tomorrow." She said then she kissed my cheek. My heart was beating in my chest so hard I thought it'd explode. Myung-Hee left with a smile and went to go say goodbye to Han Seo Jun.

I felt what Nina was talking about. My heart, the butterflies. Everytime I was around Myung-Hee I felt a weird sensation. Now I know what it is. I know what love is. And what I definitely knew what that I.

Was in love with Myung-Hee