Chapter 3

That smile,that's the thing that hides the pain away.

I looked at the girl only to see it was Myung-Hee. "Myung-Hee!?!" I shouted looking at the state she was in. "Jeongin I feel- I feel a little-.." before she could say those last words she collapsed into my arms. "Myung-Hee!! Myung-Hee!!" I started shaking her body but her eyes were closed. I quickly picked her up bridal style and ran towards the hospital luckily it was only 2 blocks away from the school. I through the doors and went to the receptionist. "Mam she". She looked at me then at Myung-Hee and immediately dialled a number and said a few words next thing I saw a bunch on nurses running towards my direction. They put Myung-Hee Into a hospital stroller and rushes her over to a ward near the exit. The receptionist looked at me and assured me that Myung-Hee was going to be just fine.

3 hours later

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder that woke me up from my sleep. It was a female doctor who looked at me and gave me a happy Smile and said "you can go see her now". I immediately stood up and ran towards the room infront of the waiting bench I was sitting on. I opened the door slowly and there I saw Myung-Hee. She was just lying there peacefully with her eyes closed. O sat down and examined her face. She had bandages on her neck and upper eye brow, bruises on her cheek and under eyes and she had a long cloth wrapped bandage under her hairline.

My eyes started watering. I absolutely hated to see her in this condition. I just kept wondering what monster would do this to her. I held her hand with both my hands and layed my head down on both my hands and started crying.

"Why are you crying?." A small voice said. I looked up too see Myung-Hee looking at me with glass eyes. "No I'm not crying.why are you crying." I sniffed and wiped away my tears. I looked over to the side table and gave her a glass of water to drink. She drank the water and looked down at me and said "I'm only crying because your crying. Now stop before I start crying waterfalls." She said giving me a half smile that faded after a few seconds. " Myung-Hee what happened? Why was that girl beating you"? She looked at me and started squeezing my hand gently. She took a big sigh before telling me what happened. "Okay, so I was just walking down the hall when suddenly someone pushed me. It was a female and she started teasing me , telling me I'm a geek , that'll I'm a nerd and that I don't believe and I'll never  fit in or make any friends. I just ignored her and when I was about to leave she said she'll teach me a lesson then she started beating me up". She said as multiple tears were streaming down her face. "Jeongin in every school I go to I'm either hated or bullied for no reason I thought things would change here but I guess not". " It's okay don't worry I'm here now and I'll protect you from anything and anyone okay"? I said wiping down the tears that fell off her face. She pulled me into hug which left me stunned. Then she whispered into my ear. "Jeongin promise me that you'll stay and protect me forever?" A year fell down my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her and said "I promise remember I'll always protect you".

Well dang that was a long chapter this is all to make up for lost time and for all the time I didn't update so that's all for tonight see y'all tomorrow;)