Please be okay

Katsuki's POV

The best time I see this bitch, I'm going to kill her. Izuku had cut marks all over this arms and upper back.

"Izuku why did you tell anyone?" I asked slightly raising my voice.
"Who is there to tell Kacchan? I only have you." He replied, tears rolling down his freckled face.

3rd person POV

The omega was letting out sour pheromones that made Katsuki feel guilty for not being to help him whenever Izuku needed his help.

"Come here baby. It's ok now. You're with me. She can't get to you right now. Please stop crying." He let you soothing pheromones in hopes the crying greenette would calm down. He wiped away the omega's tears with his thumb as he gently lifted him off the ground. He placed Izuku on his bed and walked into his bathroom to get a first-aid kit. 

He walked back in the room to find Izuku curled up in a ball in the center of his bed. 

"Ok Izuku, come on. Let's get those things cleaned up." He cooed as he sat on the edge of the bed. Izuku slowly crawled over to his boyfriend. He was silent and was letting out sad pheromone. 

"Izu?" Katsuki asked. He was worried since Izuku was quieter than usual. He knew Izuku wasn't in the best mood but he hated seeing him like this and would do anything to cheer him up. Izuku just hummed in response, looking up at Katsuki. 

"I'm sorry" the blonde whispered as he dabbed a cotton ball with cleaning alcohol on the greenette's cuts. Izuku hissed in pain as he slightly flinched.

"For what?" Izuku finally spoke in confusion. 

"For not being able to e there with you. I just want to be more of a help but instead all I do listen to you talk about your suffering and make out with you. Why can't we just tell my mom? You won't have to live with that abusive witch anymore." Katsuki rambled as he bandaged up Izuku's arms and back. "Why don't you even use your quirk on her. Your quirks are so powerful and yet you don't use them to defend yourself from her." he continued as Izuku stared at the ground.

"T-the last time I used my quirk on her, she sent me to this place with an alpha so he can u-use me to p-pleasure himself. I make out with you to forget able the horrible feelings of their touches" Izuku tried his best not to stutter while telling Katsuki something he never told him. 

Katsuki looked at Izuku with shock in his face. Izuku didn't want to look at the blonde as he knew he never told him about this. "I-it stopped though. I-it only happened s-six times. I stopped using my quirk on her and just let her be." 

"SIX! THATS HAPPENED SIX TIMES!?" After Katsuki realized he was shouting he let out a deep breath, "Listen Izuku, you need too tell someone other than me. Tell my mom at least. She'll be able to help you. You can stay here so you won't be living with your so-called 'mother'." 

"Kacchan there's nothing you can do ok. Can we stop talking about this and maybe watch a movie?" Izuku really hated talking about this topic and would do anything to not have to talk about it.

Katsuki sighed as he packed up the first aid kit and then got this laptop to watch a movie with his omega.

Three weeks later

Inko had some of her friends over one Saturday evening and you guessed it, Izuku was their server. As the omega was serving them some chocolate chip cookies, he had the sudden urge to throw up. He quickly set down the plate he was holding on the table and ran up to the bathroom near his bedroom and well..... throw up.

When was finished, he flushed the toilet and quickly brushed his teeth. He then ran back down the stairs. "I'm sorry Ma'am, I wasn't feeling well just now. I'm better now." But that was a lie, his stomach was aching horribly. It felt as if it were going to burst. 

After about 15 minutes, there was a knock at the door. Izuku went to answer it and saw it was Katsuki and his mother. 

"U-Uh m-mom, Kacchan and Auntie Mitsuki are here" Izuku stuttered out as he was given instructions that when anyone other than Inko's really close friends were around, to called her Mom.

Izuku noticed Katsuki had a slight frown on his face as he said that. "Let them in sweetheart" Inko replied in a sweet tone all of a sudden. 

Izuku signaled for them to walk in. As they did, Izuku felt a sharp pain in this stomach and toppled over. 

"IZUKU!" Katsuki called out as he caught the omega. 

"K-Kacchan i-it h-hurts. Make i-it s-top p-please" Izuku begged as his grip on Katsuki's shirt loosened. 

"Mom we have to talk him to the hospital" Katsuki informed is his mother as he held Izuku bridal style. 

"Yes yes. Let me just get him mo-" Mitsuki started but was cut of by Katsuki

"No! Forget about her, your wasting time. Let's just go and call her after" 

"But-" 

"LET'S JUST GO!!" Katsuki resorted to shouting for his mother to hear him. 

"Ok ok let's go" The two blondes walked to their car, got in (Mitsuki in front, Katsuki and Izuku in the back) and drove to the hospital. All the time Katsuki was so worried about his secret boyfriend. 

He sounded like he was in so much pain and it hurt so much that he fainted. 

"Please be okay Izu" Katsuki whispered in worry.