No longer a secret

3rd person POV

"What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself today. Do you need to talk to someone?" Uraraka asked as Izuku flopped down on his chair. Then Katsuki walked in the classroom. 

"Yo man. You're here early today. That's strange. Something up?" The red head walked up to Katsuki and put his arm on the blonde's shoulder. Katsuki oved Kirishima's hand and sat in his seat. He turned around to look at his boyfriend. 

Izuku had bags under his eyes, around his eyes were red, swollen and puffy. The sclera of his eyes were almost as red as Katsuki's iris. 

"What is up with you man? You look like you're on edge about something. You want to talk about it? I am a great listener." He suggested, resting his elbows on Katsuki's table. 

"Yeah you too Midoriya. If somethings up, I'm here. You can talk to me." Uraraka volunteered, putting a hand on the greenette's shoulder. All Izuku did was make his demon pull away the brunette and red-head and layed his head on his desk. 

"You two are really loud and annoying." He remarked, sighing. "If you could just go to your seats and shut up, that would be amazing." He continued, looking at the two who had shocked looks on their faces. 

"But I was just taking to, trying to help. Please let m-" Uraraka started.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE AND STILL YOU JUST THINK YOU CAN WALK IN MY LIFE AND SAY YOU CAN HELP ME! FIRST WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY AND I'LL WORRY ABOUT MINE, OK!" Although he told himself at home that he won't accidentally get mad, he couldn't help it. 

"Izuku please calm down. It's not there fault, they were just trying to help." The blonde tried to reason with his omega. 

"Whatever" was all the greenette said before putting his head back on the desk facing the wall. 

"What is up with him?" Uraraka asked, pouting a little. 

"Just leave him alone. He's not in the best state of mind right now." Katsuki explained, turning around to face the front of the class. 

.

.

.

"Ok today we are going one on one battles. But first, Midnight will be coming to get your hero names." The sleep deprived teacher explained. He then sat in his sleeping bag on the ground as midnight walked into the classroom. 

"Great now let's start. Ok let's start with you, Asido." She called out, stepping to the side. Mina walked up in front and showed her board. 

"I want my hero name to be Alien Queen!" She excitedly exclaimed. 

"ALIEN QUEEN?! YOU MEAN LIKE THE VILLAIN?!" Midnight questioned, shouting in the process. "Go change it please." Mina just groaned as she went back to her seat. 

"Ok um you, Asui. " Tsu walked up in front of the class and showed her board. 

"I want my hero name to be Froppy, Kero" She explained, to which Midnight 'awh'ed. The teacher loved the name a lot. While Tsu was going back to her seat, Mina groaned again wondering why Midnight didn't like hers. 

"Ok now you Bakugou." Katsuki walked up in front of the class and showed his board. 

"Dynamite" He simply said. 

"Well that's a lovely name. Ok now you, Midoriya." Izuku stood up to go in front of the class. 

"This is shit" He murmured and only Katsuki heard him. "I want my hero name to be Fallen Angel." He dragged, not really wanting to do anything.