Drastic measures

3rd person POV

~4 months later~ 

By now Izuku's bumped was just barely showing. It just looked like he was gaining some weight. And with that, people thought that was a perfect opportunity to bully the poor greenette. 

One day while they were at school, Izuku went to use the restroom during class time. As he came out, he saw three boys from the class higher than, standing there. 

"Well well, if it isn't the fat omega Izuku. Hah, you're so weak and pathetic, you're even getting fat." One of the boys snickered as they walked up closer to Izuku. Izuku looked down at his belly and didn't bother with the brunette's word as he knew he was gaining weight for a good reason. But he did hate that they called him weak and pathetic. 

"Can I just get to wash my hands and go back to class please." Izuku asked as he started to walk towards the sinks. 

"They I'm talking to you bitch!" The boy yelled at Izuku, gripping his neck and pushing him against the wall. 

"Ow! Let me go!" Izuku struggled as he tried to get the boy's hand off his throat. 

"Wow you're so weak and pathetic" One of the brunette's friend complimented as he walked up to the two. "How about I make you lose a little weight there huh?" He remarked as he looked at his clenched fist. 

Izuku's eyes widen at the statement. "No please don't! Don't please!" Izuku begged as he tried harder to get out of the brunette's grasp. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" He screamed as he kicked and punched in defense.

"Shut up you brat!" The brunette's friend punched Izuku in the stomach for him to shut up. And that was the day that things started going wrong. He punched again as Izuku whined in pain. He started crying and begging for the boy to stop. The brunette's other boy then joined in the fun. 

About three minutes later, the three started to smell threatening pheromones. They turned around and saw an extremely angry blonde. 

"Let. Him. Go." He growled. 

"Aww are you coming to the baby's rescue? Are you only helping him cause you know he can't protect himself cause he's weak?" The brunette taunted. Before they knew it, Katsuki charged towards them and punched all of them. He wanted to continue until they couldn't move but something made him stopped. 

Izuku was standing, trembling with a shocked face and then it turned to panic. "I-I'm bleeding Kacchan. Help me please." he cried as he noticed blood flowing down his thigh. 

"Oh no" was all Katsuki whispered and then he picked up his boyfriend bridal style and walked him to the nurse's office. Luckily it was still class time so they got no unnecessary attention.

"Sir please call an ambulance! He's bleeding!" Katsuki exclaimed as he rushed into the nurse's office. "Please hurry!" He continued as the nurse told him to lay Izuku on the bed. 

"What happened to him?" She asked calmly as she took up the phone in the room. 

"Some guys were bullying him. I don't know exactly what happened, I could ask him when he's in a less panic mood. But now he's bleeding, I don't know were it's specifically coming from but I have a guess." Katsuki rambled as the nurse was in the phone, trying to get an ambulance to come as soon as possible.

About five minutes later they could hear the sirens. By then, although it was still class time, while the nurse, Katsuki and the principal, who was informed three minutes ago, were rushing Izuku in the van. 

In the mean time, before Mitsuki got to the hospital, the school nurse accompanied Katsuki and Izuku. The only reason Katsuki came along is because on the phone Mitsuki insisted that he came. Although the principal was against it but she older blonde demanded he went and she threatened them and they knew not to mess with her. 

Time skip when they arrived at the hospital. 

They met Mitsuki and the doors with panic and worry on her face as she say Izuku on the stretcher. Izuku on the other hand felt such intense pain in the stomach, same as 4 months ago when they found out he was pregnant. 

He feared the worst for they unborn pup. The thing is omegas feel very attached to their pup or pups even if they aren't born yet. The only reason he wanted to abort at the start was because he was scared of what is mom would do if she found out he was pregnant. 

They rushed the greenette to a room and didn't let anyone in. The school nurse made her way back to the school via taxi. Mitsuki and Katsuki sat in the chairs provided outside the room. Katsuki was in pure shock now that his adrenaline rush was over his proper emotion were rushing in. He felt stressed cause he didn't know what could happen to his boyfriend or pup. 

After half an hour of anxiously waiting for results on what was happening to Izuku, doctors finally walked out of the room but their faces was obvious that something wasn't right. 

"H-he's better now you can go see him." The doctor said with obvious worry in his voice. The both blondes slowly walked into the room and saw Izuku laying on a bed. 

"How are you feeling now?" Mitsuki asked as Katsuki walked up to the greenette and lightly hugged him. 

"A little." He replied hugging back Katsuki, "It still hurts a little though." He continued, letting go of his boyfriend. 

"Ahem" The doctor waked back into the room and cleared his throat. "Well to start off, his baby is dying." He start, not even trying to beat around the bush. Just straight up. 

"W-what?!" His baby was dying. After all the work to stay away from his mom and now these stupid boys came, bullying him and now his pup was dying. 

"You have been too stressed lately. You've been overworking yourself. I need to know what happened today that caused this" The doctor continued. 

"U-u w-well, I-I was f-finish u-using the w-washroom a-and t-these three b-boys c-came and s-started beating m-me up cause a-apparently I-I was getting f-fatter. T-they didn't now w-why and j-just started p-punching m-me in the s-stomach s-saying i-it'll h-help me l-lose w-weight." Izuku couldn't help but stuttering, I mean he just found he could lose his pup any moment now. 

"Hey hey, Izuku calm down please, that could make it worse." Katsuki tried to reassure his boyfriend and it kind of worked but he was still sorta breathing hard.

"Well, to add on to your already high risk pregnancy, you now have to minimize most of your physical activity. If you keep pushing yourself, your pup will die and there will be nothing we can do about it. Right now your pup is alive because we were able to stabilize you but we can't do that every time this happens cause there is a 90% chance it wont work." The doctor explained as the two blondes and greenette listen intensely, panicking inside. 

This was bad. Really bad. From now on they had to take drastic measures.

And another chapter dooooooooone. I got the drama I wanted. I know I need to hurry and get them to UA just wait about 3-4 more chapters and they will be. And the drama will just intensify( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Anygays, hope you enjoyed and please don't forget to vote. 

Ok byeeeeeeeee!