Watched

3rd person POV

Time skip to the USJ attack. 

"Well I mean it's not that bad sitting next to Kacchan now that everyone knows that we know each other. They just don't know we're dating and have a daughter. I mean duh" Izuku thought as they were on the bus on their way to USJ. 

"Thirteen!!" They all exclaimed seeing the hero as they walked into the building.

"Hello students, welcome to the USJ. I will be your teacher for now with help from Eraserhead. All Might will be joining us in a little while. Now if you look around you will see that there are different sections in this area." The hero started but was interrupted by Denki. 

"Wow you guys even wired fake villains?" He exclaimed, pointing to the center of the building. The both heroes eyes widened.

"THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS! EVERY OUT NOW!" Aizawa shouted at his students but by then, a blackish purple mist appeared behind them. It went around everyone and they all teleported to different areas of the building. 

"Fuck! Izu you ok?" Katsuki asked, helping Izuku stand up. They were teleported to the fire area where everywhere was fire and the buildings were collapsing. 

"Yeah I'm fine." He replied, getting on his both feet but as some as he did, the building shook. "Shit! It's falling! We have to get out." Izuku frantically explained, starting to leave the building. 

"IZU LOOK OUT!" Katsuki shouted, pulling Izuku away from a falling beam. "We have to be careful" he held the greenette's hand and walked to a broken window. 

They looked down to the ground below. "I'm assuming were on the sixth floor so get your angel and devil." Katsuki instructed in which Izuku listened. "Good now get the beam that almost killed you." 

"Kacchan!" Izuku stormed over to the beam and levitated it since he couldn't lift it. And yes he tried. "You're so mean" he pouted, walking back to the blonde. 

"Good now make the angel and devil hold on of each side. And slowly lower us down." Katsuki continued. Izuku did exactly that and about a minute later, they were on the ground with flames all around them. They quickly ran through them and went to the center of the USJ. 

They saw Aizawa fighting this weird looking creature with it's brain showing. And Izuku being Izuku, ran in to help his teacher even after numerous of his classmates, including Katsuki, told him not to. 

"Awh well would you look at that, a weak little boy trying to help his teacher." A man with a hand on his face with blue hair laughed out. He punched Izuku and the greenette went flying. "Hah! He really is weak. He's probably a poor little omega who can't go a month with out begging an alpha to pleasure him." He taunted, letting out dominating pheromones. 

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU FUCKER" Katsuki jumped to his boyfriend's defense because he knew Izuku wouldn't be able to fight off the urge to submit to the alpha. 

While the both alphas fought, Izuku slowly got of the ground. Kirishima and Todoroki helped him up and in the process, a photo fell out of the pocket of his hero suit. The photo he took when he was leaving his previous house. 

Izuku helped Katsuki after he regained his consciousness. He pushed the alpha to the spot he was in previously. The blue-haired villain saw the photo and picked it up. 

"Where did you get this?" He asked holding it up for Izuku to see it. The greenette tried to grab it but the villain pulled it away. 

"Give it back!" Izuku demanded. He knew that picture meant too much to him to lose it. He walked up to the blue-haired man and kicked him in the face and snatched the photo when he had an opening.