Payback

3rd person POV

"I don't have an attitude Kacchan. You're oversthinking it. I'm just expressing my feeling. Now just let me go to sleep, jeez." Izuku explained with a bit of sassyness in his voice.

The alpha sat on the edge of the bed as he looked at his boyfriend.

"What's wrong. Did something happen while at the hospital or something because you're not acting like yourself. You pushed off my mom and you're getting mad at me for no reason." Katsuki tried understanding why his omega was acting this way and he didn't get why.

"Oh so you're trying to say I'm only allowed to act one specific way?" He backanswered.

"That's not it, you are but what's wrong. If you have a reason, you can tell me." He was trying his best not to snap at the omega as he could have made it worse. Anyone else would have been toast by then.

"Well I don't know, maybe because I can't live a proper life. Whenever something happy happens to me, someone has to ruin it!! Do you know how frustrating and annoying that is?! I just can't take it anymore. I try to always be nice but if doing that can't work then what will?! What will make people notice that I want happiness too! That I was to live a simple life with my family! Even my own flesh and blood doesn't care about me! My whole life all I ever did was try to be the nicest person I can be and yet I'm treated like absolute shit!" The omega ranted as tears fell from his eyes and cascades down his freckled cheeks.

"Babe, not everyone will understand that. There are some idiots out there that will ruin happiness to get what they want and unfortunately you were a victim of that. But that doesn't mean that people don't care about you and your happiness." Katsuki explained as he hugged the crying greenette. "I care about you and no matter what happens, I will always love and care for you and Katsumi. Kirishima and Uraraka can try their hardest to break up apart, but that won't stop me. It will never break us apart. You got that? So please don't say these kinds of things because I breaks my heart to hear you say all this." The alpha continued, tightening his hold on his omega.

The greenette slowly nodded as his cried turned into sniffles. He nuzzled his face into his boyfriend's chest, taking in the dark chocolate scent. He had his family and that was all that mattered. His family loves him and nothing can change that.

"Kacchan?" Izuku muttered out.

Katsuki hummed in response as he layed his head on the green mop of curly hair.

"I love you." He said looking up at his boyfriend.

"I love yo-" Katsuki started but was cutting off by Izuku kissing him. He kissed back but he wasn't expecting what came next.

Izuku broke the kiss and took off the shirt he was wearing.

"Wait what are you doing?!" Katsuki asked. You could clearly hear the surprise in his voice. But he didn't get a reply in return, just his omega taking off the rest of his clothes.

When he was done, he just sat on the bed naked, looking at his alpha in full bliss.

🛇Smut warning🛇

"I haven't felt your touch in almost a year and I miss that. I only felt those disgusting hands on me and none of them could ever make me feel the way you do. " He started, crawling up to Katsuki. He grabbed the growing erection in the blonde's pants. "So can we please do this tonight?" He asked, his face fairly an inch away from the Katsuki's.

"Wha-" Before Katsuki could even respond, soft lips were placed on his and as he was getting lost in that felling, he didn't notice Izuku pulling his pants and boxers off in on go.