Blood everywhere

3rd person POV

Izuku looked at the red head with evil in his eyes. He didn't even know he was doing this. The drug that Kirishima put in Izuku, was making the greenette go crazy.

As Izuku was about to stab his claws into Kirishima's chest, he was stopped by a few heroes. 

"NO NO LET ME KILL HIM! HE RUINED ME! HE TURNED ME INTO THIS! I HAVE TO GET BACK AT HIM FOR THAT!" Izuku trashed in the heroes grasp but Katsuki walked up to him, worry on his face. 

He held Izuku's cheek looking into the eyes that we no longer emerald green but black. Izuku calmed down a bit with the touch of his boyfriend, his eyes changing back and his features coming back to normal. But it seemed that a certain red head never gave up, even after almost dying. And this got Izuku angry and all the features came back. 

He growled at Kirishima as he tried to break from the heroes holds. But he then stopped when he saw Katsuki punch Kirishima, hard. Like so hard that he broke the boy's jaw. 

"What do you not understand about leaving me alone. I'm not yours and I never will be. Where did you get the idea that I will ever leave my perfect, amazing family for an asshole like you?" Katsuki asked as he looked down at the red head who was groaning in pain. 

"B-but you b-belong with me. I want you a-and I will g-get you." He still said, getting on his knees. Then Izuku broke out of the heroes' grasp and charged straight for the red head. But before he could do anything, he toppled over in pain and Katsuki rushed to his side. 

This however, gave Kirishima an opportunity which he couldn't lose and just kicked the omega in the stomach, where the pain was coming from. This brought more pain to the poor omega and Aizawa finally decided that they couldn't let the boys figure this out on their own anymore. Cause they might probably kill each other. 

As the heroes escorted the three boys out the classroom, all the students were left standing in utter shock. What just happened? It was all great one second and then the next they're killing each other. How did this even come to be? 

None stop questions were just running through everyone's heads. Then they all decided to just start cleaning up the classroom from the mess the boys made and then had a long chat about the incident that just took place. 

Back with the heroes and the three boys. 

Kirishima had his arms crossed and refused to listen or talk to anyone. Izuku was put in the infirmary so recovery girl can take a look at him. They had to physically take Katsuki out of the room because he didn't want to leave Izuku. 

"So Kirishima, this is the second... no third time you have done something to physically hurt Midoriya. You purposefully used your pheromones on him to make him faint, you rape him and got him pregnant while he was in heat, a time when you know he's vulnerable and fight him and made him pass out again. Oh and did I forget to mention you drugged him." Nezu explained at he looked at the red head, letting out anger pheromones. 

"ME?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF WHAT HE'S SAYING IS TRUE AND YOUR JUST GOING TO BLAME ME?! AND EVEN IF, WHO EVER DID THAT TO HIM, HE DERSERVED IT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THIS HAPPINESS!" Kirishima exclaimed as his hands were moving all over the place. 

"You asshole! YOU-" The blonde alpha started but was held back by his teacher. 

"Calm down. You principal knows what he's doing." Aizawa calmly noted although inside he was raging inside. 

"Well we know it's you. Because you didn't deny it when he explained all this in the classroom. You actually agreed with what he said and there is video evidence. Some students filmed the entire altercation and I was came to a solid conclusion." The beta explained as he looked at some files and a phone, playing the video which one of the students gave him. "Eijiro Kirishima, you are now officially expelled from my school for physical abuse to one of the other students on multiple occasions. Go pack all your things and don't you even think about coming back."