What are you doing here?

Izuku's POV

The last thing I remember was an excruciating pain in my stomach and then everything went blank for a while. All Katsumi's cries faded away and it was all silent.

Then next thing I knew, I was in a dimly lit hallway. It looked like it had no end and I groaned. I started walking to who knows where but I just wanted to get out. I had to find my way home, Katsumi was in pain and just the memory of it was making me want to cry.

I felt like I was running for hours. My legs were starting to feel weak and my breath was no longer steady. I started to walk slow to save my breath and the fact that I was getting dehydrated was hunting my mind. I knew if I didn't get out of here soon I might faint. 

But that didn't matter. My daughter was out there somewhere and I need to get to her. 

"HELLO? IT ANYONE THERE? PLEASE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW MY WAY OUT!" I shouted, in hopes that someone will hear me and help. But it was no use. No one can hear me here. 

I started to feel faint and my legs couldn't support my body anymore. I tried my best to keep walking but it was no use. And Just like that, darkness consumed me once more. 

Except this time.... I was hearing voices. I couldn't quite make it out at first but I knew it was someone yelling, a lot of beeping and crying. Then I was able to make out the voice. 

It was Kacchan. 

But it was getting fussy. His voice was fading. But I didn't want to leave him. I didn't want to be alone again. I wanted his voice to stay. So I tried my best to stay up and not go back into the dark abyss. 

I didn't want to be lonely. I couldn't be lonely. I worked too hard to get out of that lonely feeling and I wasn't going to let it creep back into my life. 

"I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY!" I exclaimed, breathing heavily. The room suddenly got quiet except for little sniffles next to me. Bright white light blinded me for a second before I was able to properly see. 

I saw Kacchan in front of my looking like he was about to cry. Aunty Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru with shocked expressions, along with some nurses. 

Then I felt the warm embrace of Katsuki and all I could do was take in the new silence and let small tears cascade down my cheeks. It wasn't the gloomy, lonely silence but the calm and happy silence. I wasn't lonely anymore and I had the person I loved the most with me. 

"Please don't leave me. I can't lose you again." I begged as I hugged back tightly. "I don't want to be alone again." 

"Don't worry Izu. I'm right here." Kacchan reassured me in a calm voice. 

"Ahem. Um excuse, sorry to interrupt but we need to run some tests on you now that you're awake. You guys can get back to your business after." The doctor explained as Kacchan growled lowly. 

"S-sure th-that's fine but where i-is Katsumi?" I asked wiping away my tears. 

"She right here." My alpha replied as he picked up the little blonde from a high crib next to me. (Again, no idea what you call it) 

I held out y hands to hold and when I did, memories of the tragic incident flashed in my head. But I pushed then back and kissed the top of my daughter's head. She was here right now and that was all that mattered. I didn't care if she was missing a foot as long as she was with me, everything was fine. 

~Time skip~ 

After the doctors finished with all my tests, I was in the room with Kacchan leaning on m shoulder while I fed Katsumi from a bottle as she didn't want her dad to do it, but instead me. 

I was just happy that I was back but a question kept popping up in my head.

Who did this? Who would hurt an innocent child and try to kill me?

Just as those thoughts were running through my mind, the door swing open. Revealing a certain panting, sweating red head.

Kacchan raised his head from my shoulder after hearing the door open. He lowly growled, letting out possessive and anger pheromones.

"W-what are you doing here?" Izuku asked lowly upon noticing who it was.

This is just a short chapter. I just had to post it so y'all know what Izuku is ok.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this part although it's short.

Anygays, don't forget to vote and comment what you think.

Ok byeeeeeeee!!!