How would this work out?

3rd person POV

Izuku's heart sank into his stomach hearing and seeing this. Did Katsuki really hate how he looked? Was he really that ugly?

"B-but K-Kacchan." Izuku stuttered out, holding back tears. He reached out fot Katsuki once more but the blonde just moved out of his reach.

"No! Don't touch me! I'm disgusting and nasty! I'm not worth being your boyfriend anymore! I'm filthy!" He cried out. Then it clicked in Izuku's head.

He wasn't talking about him, he was referring to when Kirishima raped him.

"No no babe you're not filthy. You're still the Kacchan I know and love. Don't let that idiot get to your head. He hurt both of us but I'm not letting go of you because of that. I need you and I'm not letting you leave me just because some bastard is trying to break us apart." Izuku protested.

He spoke in a loudish voice but he still feared that Katsuki would still hate how he looked.

"Y-you really don't care?" He mumbled.

"Of course not. You still stayed with me whenever I got raped, so I will obviously do the same for you. I care about you are your well-being so I'm not letting go that easily. Ok Kacchan?" He stressed,, placing his hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

"But you don't get it. He raped me and part of me enjoyed it. I hate that so much and it felt as though I was betraying you." He argued.

"Kacchan I've been raped many times before and I know the feeling, especially since I'm an omega and part of us solely lives for sex. So you can't help that but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave you. I'm not leaving you, ever." He continued.

He hugged the alpha and felt he was still pretty shaky. Izuku broke the hug and kissed his boyfriend.

"I love you Kacchan. Forever. And don't forget that." He stated, holding Katsuki's face with his next hand.

Katsuki smiled and responded, "I love you too baby."

.

.

.

"Well now that you two are in the same room and going to tell you guys it now. So, our house was blown up and now we have no where to live. If I don't find a place in the next two week, Child Security Service said they will either take all of you or they will take Katsumi and put her in the system." Mitsuki explained, stroking the little blonde's hair.

"WHAT!?!" The two shouted at the same time.

"They can't just take Katsumi! She's our daughter! We're not giving her up!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Wait!" Izuku thought out loud. Katsuki and Mitsuki looked at him, confused at his sudden outburst. "My mom!"

"How is your mom going to help in this?" Mitsuki questioned, confused at Izuku's statement.

"I can find a way to get back my house! I payed for it myself and I signed it so maybe if I try, I could get it back. But it'd need my information but it got blown up." He explained with his hand on his chin.

"Oh about that. I had our information and some cash stored in a fireproof safe. I received all out documents so you have your information. And that idea of yours might actually work." The older blond agreed, running her hands through Katsumi's hair.

"Great so this means we don't have to give away Katsumi?!" Amazing! Let's get started!" Katsuki exclaimed, standing up and heading for the door.

"Ah ah ah. Not so fast young man. You still have to stay here until tomorrow. Same goes for Izuku. So you guys have to wait. I know you don't want to leave Katsumi but please take things a little slow. You're still injured and have to recover a little, even after your teacher healed you up." Mitsuki scolded, stopping the younger blonde in his tracks.

He groaned as he walked back to the bed and sat next to Izuku. The greenette giggled as his boyfriend laid his head on his lap.

"It's ok Kacchan. We have two weeks, one day won't hurt. Just rest for now. I have to go back to my bed." Izuku giggled out. Mitsuki somehow managed to get the hospital staff to get Izuku and Katsuki a room together.

Now all they had to do was think of a way to get back the house.

But both Mitsuki and Katsuki knew Izuku was terrified of that place and is only going so he can keep his daughter.

So how would this work out?

Sorry I haven't been posting. Like I said Wi-Fi at my house isn't working and I'm using data from my mom. And she doesn't always have it on. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also special chapter will be out soon. Look out.

Anygays, don't forget to vote and comment what you think.

Ok byeeeeeee!!!