Miserable

3rd person POV

"Yeah, that's me. I'm your brother. My name is Tenko Shimura. I am a villain, yeah, but we are brothers so we can still-" The blue-haired man started but was stopped by Izuku. 

"No! You're not my brother! You're a stupid villain! And even if that's you, I don't want to have anything to do with you!" The greenette yelled as Tenko tried to step closer to him, so he summoned his devil (Why does it sound like he's a wizard or an evil magical monster😭🖐)

"I know where you're dad is. I can tell you that if you'd like." Tenko tried to get Izuku to trust him but it wasn't going to work. 

"Why would I care about him? He's is the reason my own fucking mother hates me. She thinks it's my fault that her mate left. She made me do everything for her, she treated me like a servant more than a son! I don't think you would know. Why? Cause you didn't have to go through it. Yet still, I am not just going to give up and become a villain. No!" The omega was now enraged, not only did he have to deal with this shit but his daughter was now missing and he couldn't do anywhere. 

(Also if y'all are worried about Katsuki, he just isn't talking cause they put something over his mouth. And also, he's wearing underwear, he's not just standing their with his ding-ling hanging💀🖐)

"Oh really? Fine then. Dabi, let do of him." He instructed, turning around to the severely scared boy. Then he turned back to Izuku slowly backing away from him and going into the purplish black mist. "If you don't want to listen to anything I have to say," he continued, only wit head showing at this point, "Then don't expect to see your daughter anytime soon." He threatened, disappearing into the mist. 

"WHAT?! NO! GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!" He yelled, running to the spot of the mist, but it was too late, it was gone. 

The omega yelled out in total despair. Katsuki immediately went to his side to comfort him. Yes, he was hurting too, but he had to stay strong for his omega. 

"Listen Izu, we're going to get her back ok. I promise. I'll do whatever I can to get her back." He reassure Izuku, rubbing his back. The omega couldn't do anything but cry. His daughter was gone. He was suppose to be able to protect her, I mean, he did was to be a hero but he failed. What kind of hero, no not even hero, what kind of mother was he? 

.

.

.

It's been about three hours since Tenko and that Dabi guy left the house. By now Izuku, with Katsuki, made their way to the daycare where Katsumi was staying. As he walked in, the manager immediately walked up to them. 

"Mr. Midoriya, I am Crystal Graves, the manager. I am so sorry that we couldn't protect Katsumi but before you ask or say anything, we have camera footage of two of them talking outside." He quickly explained because Izuku or Katsuki could say anything. 

"Ok then let us see it." Katsuki proposed, knowing Izuku wasn't going to say anything. 

"Ok, come with me." the beta ordered, walking off to a room upstairs. In the room, there was one chair and about a dozen computers and on each computer was about three or four videos. The alpha and omega watched the woman as she got the video she was talking about. 

As they looked at the footage, Izuku tried to make sense of what the two people were talking about. The first person was a girl with blonde hair in two bons and in an outfit that looked like a school uniform covered in blood stains. And the other person was in a gray and black full body suit. 

"Do you think he's gonna be able to get the child? I mean, her parents want to become heroes and from what I've heard, they are really overprotective. They might explode when they heard she's missing." The person in the body suit explained. 

"Well who knows? Maybe he will get him and probably convince her parents to join the league. It'll be so exciting! Were going to have a baby with us. But if she's ugly I might as well stab her." The blonde girl casually squealed out. 

As Katsuki watched the video the manager was showing them, Izuku looked at another video. 

"Wait, what is she doing?" Izuku asked, getting both Crystal and his boyfriend's attention. They turned around to him and he pointed at another screen. "Go back on this screen please. I just saw something." He inquired. 

"Um sure I can." Crystal answered, a little confused. She went back on the screen Izuku was talking about. It was the screen where Katsumi was leaving the playpen and running towards the villains. 

"What about it?" She asked. 

"Look right there. Isn't that the girl in charge of watching over Katsumi? You can see her there letting Katsumi out." He explained, playing the video at a slower speed. 

The beta and alpha looked closely at the video and exactly what Izuku was explaining is what was going on. The same girl who was suppose to watch Katsumi, the one who liked Katsuki, was letting Katsumi out of the playpen and then the one year old waddled her way over to the villain at the center of the room. 

Izuku stormed out the room, towards the girl downstairs. 

"Izu wait!" Katsuki shouted out following his now extremely enraged boyfriend downstairs. But by time he got downstairs, Izuku's devil was holding the girl against a wall and everyone was trying to get away form him. 

"I trusted everyone in this place to simply look after and take care of my daughter for the day while I'm at school. And you can't even do that! Not only that, but you willing let them take her! Who in their right mind would do something so stupid?!" The greenette was yelling at the girl and then she just started smirking. 

The blonde girl started laughing hysterically. "Are you really asking me why I did that? I don't know. Maybe because her father is the guy  want to be with. You think I'm going to let you and that stupid girl prevent me from having what I want? I will get Katsuki at any cost. I don't care if she's gone, he and I can have our own child and he won't be so 'sad' that Katsumi is gone. Because he'll be living a new and better life with me." 

Katsuki walked up to her and slapped her square in the face. "You think letting villains take my daughter will made me love you? Well you're stupid as fuck cause now I hate you even more than I did before. I never loved you and I never will." He shouted at the girl for the information to get stuck in her head. 

"Oh really. You will one day, Katsuki~" He slurred and then vanished. 

"Where did she go?" He frantically looked around, but she was  no where to be seen. 

Izuku angrily stormed out of the building. He not only had to deal with his daughter missing, but a villain is his brother and a psycho bitch was after his alpha. What else could go wrong? 

.

.

.

"MIDORIYA!!!" The brunette exclaimed as she saw that greenette walk into the classroom. It's been a week since Katsumi has been missing and Izuku's attitude changed. I would continuously cry around Katsuki and with anyone else, he would be mad at then for no reason. They could just be saying 'Hi' and he would flip them off. 

"Leave me alone." He bluntly said, walking to his seat. 

"Oh come on, it's been a week since we've seen each other. Don't be like that." She groaned, following him to his seat. The omega just glared at the beta as he sat down. 

He changed and in  a bad way. He needed his daughter, without her he was miserable. 

Ok another chapter done. I extended this chapter just so it would be longer( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope y'all enjoyed it.

Anygays, don't forget to vote and comment what you think. 

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!