Blank

Izuku's POV

It's in the middle of the night and I woke up cause I keep hearing talking. But I think I'm just being paranoid. Am I? I get up and walk downstairs for some cold water cause I'm thirsty and as I go down the stairs, I swear I saw someone run across the living room. 

Ok now I really am going crazy now. 

I walk to the fridge and as I grabbed the bottle and closed the door, I saw a face! Or did I? I could have sworn I saw a face! What the hell is going on?! 

"Alright Izuku just go back upstairs and then drink your water when you know you're safe." I rationalized with myself as I quickly rushed up the staircase.

But as I was about to walk into the room, something stopped me. Like an invisible barrier was covering the doorway. Yet when I put my hand through to check if I was going insane, there was nothing. 

Maybe it's the tiredness making me see and think all these crazy things? I don't know but it's very weird and I don't like it. 

When I walked into the room, it was only then I knew I wasn't going lunatic. There she was. That babysitting whore who nearly had my baby killed. She was laying in my bed. Next to my alpha. On my stop. In my house. 

Oh hell no. 

"What the hmphmmmmm!!" Someone covered my mouth before I could finish my sentence. 

"Why hello Izuku. How are you? I hope you enjoyed the time you had with my Katsuki but it's about to be cut a little short cause I'm here to claim him." She noted with the most disgusting smirk on her face as she caressed Kacchan's chest. "But don't worry, little Ochako here can take good care of you and you can keep that disgusting pup of yours. I can't have that thing ruining our perfect image in the future." 

"What?! No! I don't want that thing. I only was Izuku. Just kill the girl or something. She's not important anyways." The brunette holding me down uttered and with that I saw red. 

With the little strength I had left, I elbowed her in the stomach, quickly turned around and punched her in the face. However when I turned around, Maria was no longer there. And when I was reaching for the light switch I felt someone knee my in the gut. 

"Ah ah ahh. That isn't going to work. And my Katsuki can't help you because he's going to be asleep for a little bit. Had to be sure in case something like this happened. Now give up or I kill you right now." She threatened but I wasn't letting that happen. 

My family has been through too much to just let her come into our lives and ruin it all. So I just stayed on the floor crouched down and summoned and devil and angel and had them merge. 

I was feeling my strength slowly fade as I was still in heat and barely had any to begin with. As my angel and devil fought Maria and also Ochako who got up and now had a nose bleed, Aunty Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru rushed in from all the loud noise and banging. 

Holding my stomach in pain is all I could have really done because I was all out of energy and to make it worse, I could feel my next heat wave coming in. Oh no. 

"Shit. Honey you help Izuku while I take care of these two." Instructed Aunty as I was lifted and taken to another room. Everything was starting to blank out as my omega took over. 

I was going to do more but I'm tired. I really don't know when I'm going to finish this book and I'm now going to make anymore promises cause we've seen how that all goes. Right now, I'm focusing on my school work and don't really have time for anything else really. I hope you understand. 

Anygays. Hope you enjoyed the story and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts/ 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee