Life is unfair

3rd person POV

Izuku lightly knocked on the door as he thought through the whole situation. Was it a good idea to come here? Would she let him in? How would she react? Would he have to risk his life for his family?

He pushed away all those thoughts as he heard the door open. And at that moment, he knew this was a bad idea.

Standing in front of him was the woman who gave birth to him and made his life a living hell. He thought about going back to the car where his boyfriend, daughter and aunt was but it was too late for that.

"You." She grimaced, looking down at the younger omega.

"Uh... I came to get s-something so if you could p-please let me through." Of course when he tried not to stutter, it just had to happen.

"So you leave for over two years, have a whole stupid child, leave me broke and then come back asking me to get something? You have got to be kidding yourself." She shouted at her son who was standing there wishing he wasn't there.

He made a mistake. He shouldn't have come here alone. But yet, he insisted that he did although Katsuki warned him him that he would regret it. And here he was, regreting it.

"Well I paid for this house with my hard earned money so I think I deserve to be able to be let in." He back answered, pushing past her, entering the house.

He instantly noticed it looked different. Very different. Because he wasn't around, the place was dirty. Clothes piled up on the couch, wares overflowing in the sink, the air was super dusty and the stench was almost unbearable.

He walked up to his old room and as he entered, he felt someone push him hard from behind and then he heard the door slam shut.

In the room, there were seven men sitting in a circle, playing cards. When they noticed the greenette, they immediately stopped. One of them grabbed him and pulled him down to their level.

Panic hit him hard and he just started kicking. He was about to use his quirk but then the overpowering scent of alpha pheromones hit him hard. That caused him to feel like he was about to pass out but he did his best to stay conscious.

He didn't even know what was happening and how all of this occurred in less than a minute. But he knew needed to get out of there and fast.

Before he could do anything, he felt a hand going into his pants and that is when he lost it. He screamed at the top of his lungs and violently kicked and pushed with all his might until he broke free.

He quickly got up and although he felt like he was about to loose consciousness, he still ran as fast as he could. His legs felt wobbly and his head was spinning but he didn't give up.

Izuku felt someone pull him to their body and he was about to push them away. But the scent of chocolate and burnt wood ( I forgot what I put for Katsuki's scent) let him know that he was now safe.

The loud and possessive growl of his alpha made him melt into his embrace while he heard the other alphas laugh at his boyfriend.

"Which one of you fuckers touch my omega?" He lowly growled.

"It was me. What are you going to do about it little boy?" One of the brunettes snickered, while the others laughed louder.

He let out a low chuckle and looked at Izuku. "Where did you say the things were again?"

"I-in the closest." He answered softly.

The blonde walked over to closest and searched through for about a half a minute til he found them. He picked up the greenette and walked over to the brunette.

"No one touches my omega." He growled, letting out dominating pheromones. Then he put his hand over the man's face and activated his quirk. The brunette screamed in pain as the others went up to him to help.

Katsuki walked out the room and down the stair where Izuku saw his mother in the living room tied up.

"You are going to regret this you assholes!" She shouted after them as Katsuki walked out his a now passed out Izuku.

When they got into the car, Mitsuki drove away almost instantly. Katsumi was in her carseat, peacefully sleeping.

The younger blonde groaned as he relaxed in the seat. His mother looked over her shoulder for a second before turning her head back to the road. She sighed before beginning to speak.

"What happened?" She calmly asked, knowing very well something happened.

"There were some assholes there that tried to rape him." He sighed before continuing. "Now that I know how it feels, it's even more hard to bare seeing this happen to him all the time just because he's an omega. Why does the world have to be like this?" He was on the brink of tears as he looked at his sleeping boyfriend.

Usually, Mitsuki would shout at him for cursing but seeing her son in that state, broke her heart. Seeing him so distrouted hurt her heart so much, she couldn't bare it. It made her want to kill everyone who dare even look at the trio in the back seat.

She let out a shaky sigh before stopping at a red light and looking over to Katsuki.

"Look, I know this is hard and the world isn't fair but we have to learn to live with it. I wish the world was different and they didn't treat omegas like sex toys but I know I can't do that. Which is why we must protect him and I know you are the best at that. It's okay to have feelings but don't let it bring you down alright. We have to stay strong for him... for them." She explained as tears began to cascade down the younger blonde's cheeks.

He slowly nodded as Mitsuki turned around to start driving again. And what she said was true. The world was unfair but they had to learn to live with it. Although he is still young he has to learn that before he can be out there in the world without his parents to tell him his every wrong move.

Life lessons with Cici y'all🙂🖒

But on a serious note I need help with getting some ideas to end this book and start a new one for y'all.

Also sorry for not updating, you guys know the problem with Wi-Fi bla bla bla. So yeah. But I still hope you enjoyed it.

Anygays, don't forget to vote and comment what you think.

Ok byeeeeeee!!!