Scared now?

3rd person POV

"You knew where my boyfriend was all this time, raped him into having your pup and also working for villains?!" Katsuki shouted at Kirishima as he was struggling to escape from Mr. Aizawa's scarf. 

As that was going on, the other students walked up to Izuku is he was okay and all that sort. But Uraraka was quick to push everyone out of the way to get to her 'beloved' Izuku. 

"Get away from him you idiots." She remarked hugging him from his side so no one can get to him. But she was surprised to be pushed away by the greenette himself. 

"Why don't you get away from me! I would be very happy because last time I checked, you took my child and gave her to my mother, who you now clearly knows, wants to kill me!" He shouted at the brunette as she stayed on the ground with tears welding up in her eyes. 

"B-but I was only doing it so she could leave you alone." She tried to make up an excuse but it just make Izuku even more furious. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE?! SHE'LL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL I'M DEAD! AND EVEN IF, YOU'LL RISK THE LIFE OF A BABY TO DO THAT?! LET'S NOT FORGET SHE'S MY BABY AND GIVING HER TO MY MOTHER JUST MAKES ME HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I DID BEFORE." Izuku shouted at her, making her cry and everyone stopped what they were doing to view, some still recording. 

"What is it about Bakugou that you have to date him. Not because you have a pup with him doesn't mean you actually care about him. You only stay with him so he can be around his pup. I know you don't actually love him and he probably abuses you and forces you to saw such amazing things about you. But I know they aren't true." She ranted and that just about did it for the omega. 

He walked up to her and kicked her in the face. He then stooped down to her level and grabbed her collar as he was letting out loads of hatred pheromones. 

"If I ever hear you saying that shit again about me and my family, I can't grantee you'll live to see another day, because I don't let anyone take like that about the people I care about the most. And if you're wandering where you are on that list, I can reassure you, you are somewhere at shit bottom of it cause I never have or never will feel any sort of love for a bitch like you." He explained to Uraraka with venom in his voice. 

Katsuki looked at him with a smirk on him face and pride in his heart that that was his omega and with forever be. But sadly, all that pride was cut short when the red head behind him, started talking. 

"Stop looking at him like that. It's me you're suppose to be admiring, not some stupid omega. What do you even see in him? I bet you're only with him because of his stupid daughter and for sex. That is the only possible explanation." Kirishima remarked. Katsuki was going to punch him in the face but was stopped by his boyfriend who was now in front of the red head but dragging Uraraka on the floor by her collar. 

"And you." Izuku started, looking Kirishima straight in the eye. "You really shouldn't be talking right now because if I could hit you for every time you talked bad about me, I will be hitting for years on end. And what is it about me that you hate so much other than the fact that my boyfriend is the person you want to be with? Nothing, that's right. I did you absolutely nothing. I could have been a selfish boyfriend and anytime you were hanging out with him, I could make him not be with you and spend some more time with his boyfriend. But no, I left you cause I know doing that would actually give you a reason I shouldn't date him. And I never got in-between you two and your conversations, yet still you hate me." The greenette expressed his feeling as the red head looked at him with a scowl on his face. 

"Well I did have respect for you until I found out you were dating my Katsuki." Kirishima growled at the omega, as Izuku let go of Uraraka, who tried to get away from him fast. 

"You watch your fucking mouth with me cause I'm not letting you continue to treat me like I'm some piece of shit. And here's some advise, if you ever want to date anyone but they're dating someone already, how about you just leave them because getting into someone else's love life is just going to make you look like a fool. Trying to fight for Kacchan's love is just making him hate you more. So-" But as he was explained, he was cut off by Kirishima spitting on his face, surprising everyone. (This bitch really wanna through hands huh? Cause I can if you want hoe) 

"Don't talk to me like you care. Cause I know all of this is to I can leave 'your' boyfriend. He's mine and will always be, you just forced him to be with you." Kirishima snarled as the greenette and that got him super angry. 

"You know what!" Izuku snapped as he slapped the red head. "I've just about had it with you. I tried to be patient with you, but I don't think that works for you so I'll just do if the hard way." He then turned to Aizawa, "Can you please take off the scarf?" He asked sweetly. 

After the teacher hesitated for a moment, he finally removed his scarf from the red head. As soon as he did that, Kirishima's first thing to do was punch Izuku. 

"Katsuki will never be yours" He growled at the omega. Meanwhile Izuku, who was on the floor, started laughing. 

Although Katsuki wanted to intervene, he didn't know what Izuku was planning and didn't want to ruin the plan. And well, Izuku asked him to back away so he did. 

"See, you're weak. You can't even take a little punch you bitch." Kirishima laughed at the greenette. By now, it wasn't just their classmates viewing and recording, but they got attention from other students. 

Izuku then sat crisscrossed as he caught his breath from all his laughing. 

"Ok ok, now let's get to business." He said with a straight face and venom seeping through his words. He then got his devil and with that, Kirishima's smirk turned into a face like if he'd just seen a ghost. 

"Awh are you scared? You know what's going to happen right? I mean you did this to me so you should. Right?" He questioned with a smile on his face. In the meantime, his devil started fusing with him and his features changed. Everyone spectating, mainly his classmates, were shocked because he never did this before. 

Izuku stood up and walked up to the red head who was backing away from him, hardening his skin. 

"What's the matter? Are you scared? Oh I think you ae because in your words, this drug you put in me should be able to kill 100 people in less than a minutes. So I wander, how would it be if it were used on one person?" He smirked as he stepped closer to the red head who hit the wall behind him. 

Get what you deserve bitch. Why you want to run now? You have so much confidence when you were talking. But anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this part. 

Anygays, don't forget to vote and comment what you think. 

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!