Stay away from me!

3rd person POV

"KACCHAN! Ngh~ Oww." As soon as he woke up, the greenette felt his heat wave hit him hard. But he needed to see Katsuki. Not to have sex, but to see if he was ok. 

He looked at himself and all over was covered in bandages. Then he remembered what happened. 

The house...

An explosion...

"WAIT!! THE HOUSE EXPLODED!! NO NO NO!!" Realization hit him and he tried to come off the bed but he fell down within seconds. 

"Excuse me Sir. You can't be moving around! Please stay on the bed." Some nurses came in the room and helped him back on the bed but he was yelling and crying in resistance. 

"No b-but Kacchan! What happened to him! I couldn't save him! The house and Kirishima and everything! I have to see him!" He cried out, still trashing around. 

Listen, you have to rest please." She explained placing Izuku on the bed. The greenette lost his energy because his heat started to come harder. 

"B-but Kacchan. What h-happened  to him." Then Mitsuki was allowed to enter the room and quickly walked over to Izuku. 

"Hey hey honey it's ok. Katsuki is alright, he's just asleep. Calm down and relax. Your heat is here and you're going to feel bad if you keep this up. Just breath and everything will be okay. I can't stay but I'll be outside alright." He calmly explained to the omega. 

Izuku finally calmed down and all the alpha's were put out of the room. The beta's in the room ran some tests on him and then left him alone to sleep. 

But even after they left he couldn't even get wink in. All he could think about was Katsuki and Katsumi. How were they? Were they ok? He looked at all the bandages and wondered if that was how Katsuki looked the same. 

He sigh as he twisted and turned but he was so uncomfortable and him being in his heat wasn't helping. He wanted to be home, with Katsuki and his family. But that stupid Kirishima had to just ruin everything. 

Tears started to cascade down his cheeks.

Then the door opened and he groaned and looked back at the wall. 

"H-hey Midoriya. I came to see you. I heard what happened to you. Mr. Aizawa told us about it. I wanted to come as soon as possible and be the first person to visit." The brunette started in a low voice, walking closer to the bed.

"Leave please. I don't want to talk to you or anyone right now. So please just step out." He plainly stated, looking at her with a glare.

"Fine. I'll leave. I hope you feel better and you can come back to school soon. Exams are coming up and I really don't want you to miss it. And also are you ok with me bringing Recovery Girl to help you so you can be better faster?" She continued. Izuku really didn't want to listen to her but she did have a little point.

They were in 2nd year and he missed lots of exams. If he missed another one, he would be forced to stay in 2nd year while everyone went into 3rd year and he didn't want that. So he put his hatred for her aside for a moment and responded to his classmate.

"You know what Uraraka, can you actually get Recovery Girl here. She would be able to recover me faster and I'll be able to do exams. And can she do the same for Kacchan?" He inquired, slightly raising up his head to face her.

"Of course! Great well I'll leave now and tomorrow I'll talk to Sensai. Stay safe Midoriya. Bye!" She gleamed as she skipped out of the room.

Then Izuku felt his heat return. He sighed in frustration as he dropped his head back down. The doctor did tell him his heat will be over by tomorrow so I guess he could hold up until then.

.

.

.

"Aunty how long have I been here?" The greenette asked his boyfriend's mother who was sitting in a chair next to his bed, holding his sleeping daughter.

"About six days. You took a little longer than Katsuki to wake up. Katsuki woke up after 2 days. Which is surprusing considering he was only two rooms away from the bomb. But I'm glad you both are ok. Your teacher came by this morning and said someone with a healing quirk is coming to treat you and Katsuki this evening. So be prepared, I'm not sure if she's coming alone. Are you still in pain?" She explained to Izuku.

"Yeah it does hurt a little. I can move little by little but walking, moving fast and all that, it hurts. They did some rest today and I felt like I would have dropped dead if it went on any longer." He complained. "I just hope Kacchan is doing fine. I really want to see him."

"Well you will once I'm finished with you and Bakugou." A voice spoke as the door to the room opened. "Good evening Mrs. Bakugou and Midoriya." Recovery Girl greeted them as they closed the door.

"Good evening Mrs. Bakugou and Midoriya. I hope you are feeling a bit better and that you will be back in my class soon." Aizawa put in, sitting on a chair next to Mitsuki.

"Ok I'm going to start now. So be ready." The old lady warned.

After she was done with Izuku, he was able to remove the bandages all over his body and then looked into a mirror. He stared for a few minutes, hating what he was seeing.

All over him was covered in burns. And now he was hideous. How was Katsuki ever going to love him anymore? He was ugly and looked disgusting. He started to let out sad and disgusted pheromones and I guess it got to the older blonde.

"Izuku honey. It's okay. No matter what you look like, I'm sure Katsuki will love you. He loves you for who you are, and not what you look like. So calm down. Recovery Girl said you can go see him in the next 10 minutes." She reassured him as she lead him back to his bed.

When ten minutes were over, Mitsuki held Katsumi and lead Izuku to Katsuki's room. She stayed outside while the greenette walked in.

When he walked in the room he saw his boyfriend looking at his hands and crying. Then he looked up upon the door closing and his red eyes widened.

Izuku walked closer to the bed to comfort the alpha, "Kacchan! Are you okay!?" He was worried. He reached his hand out to rub Katsuki's back but he just quickly moved away.

"N-no! Stay away from me! Don't come any closer!" He shouted.

And done! Haha cliffhanger👁👅👁 Ok but what do y'all think is going on?👀 Comment what you think.

Also sort for not posting this any earlier but Wi-Fi at my house dropped and I was only using my mom's data. I didn't want to waste it so I didn't write anything. But then I brought my own Wi-Fi yesterday so yeah.

But I hope y'all still enjoyed.

Anygays, don't forget to vote and comment what you think.

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!