Not today

3rd Person POV

"W-what." The greenette was trying to comprehend what and how all this was happening. His daughter was walking to him. How just how. 

He picked up the tiny blonde and put her on his lap. But then, everyone was surrounding him cooing over Katsumi. 

He felt her leg and it was very much as hard as he expected it to be. Then Mitsuki walked into the room and saw the greenette with tears beginning to form in his eyes. Same with Katsuki. They both looked up at the older alpha and couldn't contain themselves. 

Tears of joy cascaded down their cheeks as they looked at each other hugged with a giggling Katsumi in between the embrace. 

"Are they okay?" Shoto asked as him and everyone else in the room tried to make sense of scene before them. 

Mitsuki weaved through the mini crowd to get to the little family. Mr. Aizawa made his way through as well. 

"They are more than fine." Mitsuki explained, smiling from ear to ear. 

"T-thank you so m-much Auntie. Thank you." Izuku wept as he pulled her into the hug. 

After a few minutes, the two calmed down and stopped crying, sort of. They were still sniffling and the fact that they were crying was visible on their faces. 

"So what just happen?" Denki asked, still confused. 

"Um well, you see. The day I was suspended, that night someone b-broke into our house and well... stabbed me and cut off one of Katsumi's legs. And Katsuki mom just got her a prostitute leg. Thank you so much Auntie." He explained while still hugging Katsumi close.

"It's no problem hunny. You two deserved it. Now I'll be taking this little angel and you two still have to continue your class. I'm sorry for inturupting your class, I just had to let them see her." She apologized, taking Katsumi from Izuku's arms and bowing before walking out of the classroom.

While everyone got back to their seats, Katsuki and Izuku were talking and they were so excited about what was happening.

Little did they know, someone was watching them from far. Looking at their every move.

"Ok class settle down. Now back to the lesson. Continue with your pairs." Mr. Aizawa ordered going back to sleep in the corner of the classroom.

.

.

.

That evening while walking back home, Katsuki got a call from his mom that no one was at home at the moment. They went to the store to get some things and she said they won't be home til a few hours.

When they going home, they changed out of their uniforms and then heated up the food that was in the microwave for them.

They sat crisscross across fr each other on the living room floor cause they didn't have a couch yet.

When they were done eating, they went upstairs and did their homework. By then it was around five o'clock so they laid on the futon that was on the ground was started watching some videos.

"Mmm~ Ow~" Izuku just suddenly started feeling hot and itchy. And he knew exactly why.

He was going into heat.

Katsuki looked up at the greenette and saw sweat rolling down his face and heavy breaths escaping his mouth. The omega then pushed the blonde to his back and straddled him.

"Wait wait baby. Calm down for a sec." Katsuki explained, holding the smaller boy but his hip to stop it from rolling.

"A-alpha~ I want alpha~" He moaned out, holding Katsuki's face and kissing him. The alpha kissed back but still holding down Izuku's hip.