This is bad

3rd person POV

When they got home that evening, Izuku was helped up the stairs into their room and was crying for at least 4 hours. They were excused from school for the rest of the day, well Katsuki. Mitsuki was going to take to the Principal earlier than she was suppose to about Izuku's pregnancy. 

"Izu please stop crying. It's gonna be ok, I promise. I hate seeing you like this." Katsuki tried talking to the greenette but he wasn't listening. 

"How do you know that Kacchan? Huh? That's what we thought and now look what's happening. Our pup is dying and it all because I couldn't protect myself" Izuku hated what about himself. It was all his fault. 

"Why didn't you use you're quirk?" Katsuki asked Izuku as he rubbed his back. 

"I-it reminded me of what u-use to happen with my mom." Izuku tried his best not to stutter as he didn't want to remember what his mother use to do to him. 

Katsuki sighed as he listened to his boyfriend. "Here's what babe, at least take off your uniform. You haven't taken it off since we got home." He suggested looking at Izuku finally calming down from his crying fit. 

"Ok" Izuku answered and then sniffed. The blonde slightly smiled as he walked to their closest. He took out on of his hoodies and an underwear for Izuku. 

"Let's get you a bath one time." He said as he helped his boyfriend to the bathroom. Izuku nodded as he let his boyfriend run a bath for him. 

It was gonna be ok as long as he was around the Bakugou's. They cared about him and was there for him whenever he needed them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Ma, I'm back" Katsuki called out as he walked through the door. 

"Hey, um came you go hurry and change cause you dad will be coming back from the grocery in a few minutes and I want you to help him bring in the things." Mitsuki explained from the kitchen. 

"Yeah yeah. Where's Izu?" He asked walking into the kitchen where his mother was. 

"He sleeping right now. He been asleep for about 3 hours. And also you have an appointment tomorrow." Mitsuki answered looking up at her son from the cooking food on the stove. (Tomorrow was Saturday) 

"Mhm. Sure. I'm going to check on Zuzu" He said walking to their room. For now, their room was downstairs. It use to be the storage but they moved out everything and turned into a room. And that was because they didn't want to have Izuku walking up and down the stairs. It was way more dangerous. 

The blonde walked into the room and saw his omega peacefully snuggled up in the sheets. A smile cracked on his face as he viewed the scene. Izuku was now five and a half months into the pregnancy. His belly was now very visible. No one in the house dare let him stay on his feet for more and a minute. 

Katsuki walked over to the sleeping omega and kissed him on the forehead. Izuku hummed and shifted a little in the bed. He then walked over to his closet, took out some clothes and went to the shower. 

When he finished taking his shower, his dad arrived home and he started bringing in the things from the supermarket. 

The next day

When they got out of the car, Katsuki and Mitsuki helped Izuku walk to the room that he was assigned to. (I think you can tell, I know nothing about this kind of stuff💀) 

"Ah Izuku Midoriya. You can just take a seat on the high table and I'll be right with you." After two minutes of waiting, the doctor came back into the room with his files. "Ok great so, how have you been for the past month and a half?" He asked sitting on a chair next to the high table with Mitsuki and Katsuki sat on the chairs and the opposite side of the room.

"Um I guess it was ok. I haven't been moving around a lot like you told me. All I mainly do is get up to go take a shower and use the toilet and  I still have someone helping me." The greenette explained looking the male doctor. 

"Great. Now how about you meet you pup? Are you ok with that?" The white haired alpha asked. 

"Yeah I'm fine with that. I'm kind of excited." Izuku answered slightly shifting in the high table in excitement. 

"Great! Now can you please lift your shirt a bit please?" Izuku followed exactly what the doctor wanted him to do. "Ok I'm going to touch you stomach now, just a warning." He made sure to warning Izuku before he touched him as omegas tend to be protective over their pups even before birth.

The doctor then rubbed a gel onto Izuku's belly and then moved a sort of wand (I don't know what it's called😭🖐) around. 

After about a half a minute, the doctor pointed to the screen, "And there is your pup." He said as Izuku stared in awe. Happy tears ran down his face as he saw his baby. "Do you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked.

Izuku looked at his aunt and boyfriend and they both nodded their heads. "Y-yes please" Izuku answered with obvious excitement in his voice. 

The white haired alpha smiled as he looked back at the screen. "And, congratulations, you're happy a baby girl." He cheered. "Do you want a photo?" He asked. Izuku nodded his head vigorously. The doctor chuckled as he took some photos for the omega. 

Katsuki walked over to Izuku and hugged him As the doctor wiped off the gel from the omega's belly. "I'm so happy right now." He said hugging his boyfriend tighter. 

"Me too." Izuku whispered as enjoyed the warm embrace he was in. 

"Ok you two lovebirds let's go get some food and go home." Mitsuki said standing up and walking over to help him down from the table. 

"Also before you go," The doctor started and the three looked at him, "So the baby is healthy, you are eating great and that's amazing. You can move around a little more now since you've recovered from the incident two months ago. And I will recommend you do because it is important in pregnancies to move around, you just weren't able too due to some complications. Also when you are leaving, please hand the receptionist this." He said handing Izuku a piece of paper, "It is some pills you need to take to help keep you healthy. And that's about it. Have a great day" The doctor smiled as he got up form hi seat. 

As the three left the hospital, (btw Izuku is wearing an oversized hoodie so no one can see his bump) the got in the chair an drove to the mall. When they got into the food court, a lot of people were there and there were many people in the line so Mitsuki had Izuku and Katsuki sit down while she went an ordered. And oh did she make a mistake. 

While she was ordering, Izuku and Katsuki was chatting about something and someone walked up to them. Izuku's eyes widened and Katsuki growled. 

It was none other than the abusive green-haired freak of a woman called Inko. 

"Well well well, look who I finally found after almost six months." She snickered as her comment. 

Well this was bad. 

And there you have it, another chapter complete(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I think y'all know by now that I loooooooooooooove drama( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    It's never going to stop...... well until the story is finished. 

Anygays, don't forget to vote, I would really appreciate it <3

Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!