Lots of news

3rd person POV

As Mitsuki turned off the car engine, Katsuki took Izuku in his arms and the two blondes ran inside the building. 

"Can I have some help here please!!" Mitsuki yelled as they entered. A nurse immediately walked up the them.

"What's wrong Ma'am?" she asked as she looked over to Izuku. 

"He fainted after he had some stomach pains. He was fine and then just toppled over holding his stomach." Mitsuki explained as the nurse took Izuku from Katsuki and started walking down the hall. 

"And what is his secondary gender?" She inquired as they stepped into an elevator and she pressed the button to take her to the floor she wanted. 

"He's an omega." Katsuki answered. "Is he going to be ok?" Katsuki asked, clear worry in his voice, as they reached the floor the nurse wanted. 

"He will be. We just have to run some tests on him. You two can sit here in the mean time while we check up on him." She motioned or them to take a seat on the set of chairs outside a room. When they sat down, the nurse walked in the room and closed the door.

"Katsuki, he'll be ok. Stop worrying." Mitsuki tried to reassure her son who was shaking his foot in worry.

"How can I not worry? He was fine and then just feel down. What if- W-what if....." Katsuki paused as he thought of the worse case scenarios occurring. 

"No Katsuki, don't think that. He will be fine." Mitsuki knew exactly what her son was thinking and immediately stopped him. The younger blonde just sighed and layed his head on this mother's shoulder and closed his eyes. He took a little nap waiting for the results from the doctors. 

About an hour later the nurse came out if the room with a clipboard in her hand. Mitsuki nudged Katsuki so he'd wake up tp hear the results. Katsuki jumped up asking if Izuku was ok. 

"Yes he's ok. And you're lucky you brought him when you did cause he could have had a miscarriage." She explained as she looked at her clipboard. 

Katsuki froze at her last words. "He c-could have had a w-what?"

"Oh you didn't know? He's pregnant." She said looking up at the two blondes. Mitsuki was in so much shock she couldn't even say anything. 

How could precious little Izuku be pregnant, she thought. There's no way, right. Izuku could never. But the doctors said so and they are professionals. 

"Well he's awake now. You can go see him." She said as she walked down the hall into another room. 

Katsuki immediately stood up and walked into the room to see the greenette sitting on a hospital bed looking outside. 

"Izuku? Oh thank God you're ok." The alpha walked up to his omega an hugged him. Izuku hugged him back and smiled. 

"Yes Kacchan, I'm ok. You don't have to worry anymore." Izuku said in a soft voice, hugging Katsuki tighter. 

"Izuku we have a problem." Katsuki started but it was the worst time to say that as his mom walked in the room right then. 

"And what do you mean by 'we' Katsuki. You know how this happened?" The older blonde stood in the doorway with her arms crossed looking at her son and the greenette next to him. 

"What are you talking about Auntie?" Izuku's facial expressed how confused he was at the older alpha's words. 

Mitsuki sighed as she walked closer to Izuku. "Izuku, you're pregnant." she said plainly