𝙾𝚗𝚎

𝙾𝚗𝚎

"why the hell is she so hot? " karina mumbled looking over to the girl who sat at the teacher's table with her friends, their classmates. she had her face covered by a book, a math book but the subject ended an hour ago, so that the person she was looking at wouldn't catch her staring. it's embarrassing since she's cool. yeah right.

"who's hot? " her seatmate, sunoo asked, looking away from his reflection to ask the girl. he only received a whine and slight shove. he blinked. "well that's a nice answer" he mused, smacking his lips before turning his full attention to the girl. his reflection can wait. "is it winter? "

"shh! " karina quickly shoved her book down, hands quickly slapping on sunoo's mouth. sunoo blinked, confused whether he should be mad or surprised. he was both. "don't say it out loud " she quickly said, looking around. good thing their classroom was usually rowdy and the attention was on hyunjin who was having a screaming battle with beomgyu. honestly, kids. "she might hear you"

sunoo rolled his eyes. out of all people karina could lose her cool, it just had to be dense winter who wouldn't stop forgetting to ask some lunch money to buy he own lunch. thankfully, karina was much of a simp and usually paid for winter's lunch.

he held karina's hand that was blocking his mouth, having a tight grip on it before yanking it down. he quickly looked back at his reflection. fuck his reflection can wait. his lip tint possibly got wiped off by the girl. "I don't get why you're so fidgety around winter. I mean, she's a beauty but she's—what's the better word? a dense soccer head"

"you're literally trash talking our class muse" karina mumbled, going back to staring at winter, only this time without her book. she let out a love sick sigh, wishing it was her winter was talking to. unfortunately it was yeji. "she's so pretty "

"sure you are sugar mommy" sunoo snickered.

karina gave him and incredulous look. sugar mommy? she doesn't spoil winter that much. I mean such but it's an act of kindness. help those in need you know.

"I'm not a sugar mommy and aren't you supposed to say that to jaemin  as well. he basically treats all of us as his sugar babies"

that made sunoo scoff, using his mirror to gesture at the love blind bunny who was busy talking to jeno, who too was love blind. love blind idiots. "that kid only frees jeno with love and the rest is because we beg for him to pay for us"

just like before, karina had zoned out sunoo's voice, attention at winter who was now laughing at something yeji said. she was somewhat jealous but she wouldn't show it. sunoo was beside her and other than jaemin, sunoo can be a bitch when he goes into teasing mode.

winter looked so beautiful. even though she's wearing the same uniform as every other girl, her varsity jacket made her stand out. not to mention her newly cut hair. it made her look mature. mature but cute.

another love sick sigh escaped her lips. she doesn't get why she was so fidgety around winter. they were friends, classmates, and usual partners but somehow winter made her question things (not sexualitywise because she knew she bended. not all rulers break when bended ). not to mention how she always lose her cool when the younger was around.

karina was know for her cool demeanor. she was collect despite the troubles, a reason why she was elected as class president then grade seven governor of the school council. but somehow and in someway, Winter made her lose it. like yesterday.

god, she wanted the ground to swallow her.

🥵

"why are you sweating? it's winter"

was she sweating? God, she didn't know. she even forgot that jaemin as beside and possibly sensed her nervousness.

great, she thought bitterly. more reasons to tease her when they're alone with their friends. she tried to collect her breaths as winter was slowly reaching them. was winter taking her time or was the council room just that big? but, the council room is the same size of an average classroom.

"jaemin, " she called the bunny, turning to him despite her stiff figure. "what is winter doing here? she's supposed to be at practice with ryujin"

"about that, " jaemin sheepishly answered, "that's the reason why I came here. winter is going to be—"

"I'm going to be your new auditor! " winter now stood in front of karina, giving the girl one of her heart winning smiles. "isn't that great? we're going to be together! "

together? God, is she even going to survive that? she couldn't even keep her cool when in the classroom which they spend 10 hours at. then if what the two were saying were true, that meant additional 2 hours of pure torture! how was she going to survive that!?

winter is going to be the death of her!

"uh...Karina" jaemin called the frozen girl, waving a hand over her face. only her eyes were blinking,  something that relieved him. he gently shook her. "hey, isn't that perfect. you and wint—"

"oh my god, jaemin" she exasperated, falling to her knees. in her clouded brain, she forgot that winter was with them. "I want the ground to swallow me"

"I'm sure you do" jaemin mumbled, giving winter a look of apology before lightly kicking karina's shoulder. "yo, I get you want to freak out but we have—"

"oh dear sooman! "  she cried, hands now on her cheeks. she felt heat rush into them again. "black mamba, get me! "

"yeah and that's your cue to leave winter" jaemin told the girl, gesturing to the door. it was rude but he knew karina would kill him if he let her embarrass herself more in front her (obvious ) crush. "I'll just message you if we have meetings. I can add you to the gc later. "

"are you sure you're going to be fine, jaems? Rina doesn't look fine " winter glanced worriedly at karina who was now mumbling. she wanted to help because it wasn't every day the usual cool karina was a sweating mess. "want me to—"

"we'll be fine " jaemin quickly said, giving the girl a tight lip smile before pushing her toward the door. winter tried to stop him by digging her heels on the floor but jaemin was an expert. he had to push around a very hesitant and heavy jeno. "like I said, I'll just message you. bye Winter. tell jeno I said hi"

the said girl wasn't able to say another word as jaemin quickly closed the door behind her. leaning his back on it right after. sooman was that a mess. his attention went back to the girl on the floor.

"great" he rolled his eyes. "just what I needed. jeno number two "

-𝐭𝐛𝐜-