𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Jaemin, did the fall hit affect your head more than your spine?" Xiaojun asked, looking at his best friend in amusement. The bunny was pacing around, carrying a white mug with rabbit prints. He turned to the rest of their friends. "That you bring us to jeno's house"

To gucci gang's surprise, except for karina who was absent, jeno's house was located in the subdivision next to jaemin's. The said subdivision was for the more elite people who lived in their city, the Beverly Hills subdivision.

"I'm surprised as well" beomgyu mused, taking a couple of m&m's and popping it inside his mouth. "You two are soulmates"

"They are not" yeonjun scowled, throwing a throw pillow to beomgyu. "What are we doing here anyway? And where's karina?"

"That's why we're here" jaemin stopped pacing, raising his mug, unknowingly making the rest flinch. Behind him set jeno on the opposite couch, arms crossed, as he gave a smug smirk to yeonjun who glared at him. "I have recently learned that winter likes karina"

"Oh that's old news" hyunjin laughed, oblivious to the glares the rest of them gave. He stopped laughing, eyes looking around nervously as he took in the anger in their gaze. He gulped in fear, locking eyes with yeonjun. He motioned for him to speak up. "Come on junnie boy, tell them. You know this"

"Oh so now I'm junnie boy and not neon head" yeonjun rolled his eyes, huffing. "But yes, this is old news"

"And how did you two eraserheads know about this?" Sunoo asked, slightly offended that those two idiots knew before he did.

"We just happened to be there when winter said karina was cute. Put two and two together, we connected shit" yeonjun replied nonchalantly.

"You didn't connect things you shit" jaemin hissed, heading to where jeno sat before sitting down beside the older male who quickly wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

Donghyuck furrowed his brows. "Are the two of you official now?"

Jaemin laughed at the statement. "Of course not hyuck. He has a girlfriend and I'm his best friend"

"I'm sure you are" jungwon snickered under his breath, turning away from the not-couple-but-best friends-with feelings. "So we know winter also likes karina. What's next?"

"We'll give them all the time in the world" jaemin replied, left hand coming to hold jeno's. It felt right yet wrong at the same time.