𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"isn't she the coolest? " winter sighed, leaning more on her arm that was perched on her table. she was lovingly staring at karina, the governor who was too busy arguing with sunoo to even turn her way. it's sad.

somehow whenever Winter found herself staring at the older, karina was too busy to even notice. and winter stared a lot. fate was not that kind.

yeji, who decided to sit in the seat of winter's seatmate, grimaced. Other than jaemin and jeno, the next obvious and oblivious couple was karina and winter. honestly, the two showed heart eyes at each other mutually that it was a surprise none of them noticed it.

she heaved a sigh. "uhuh and what are you going to do with that? "

"wait until she notices me" winter replied, eyes looking dreamily at karina who was now laughing at what sunoo said. they had stopped fighting, yeonjun coming in between them (like literally. the neon head had to push them away from each other to pass), making them forget about their argument rather quickly.

winter was hopeless, yeji was proud to say it out loud. "you do realize you can always strike up the courage and tell her right? like confess your undying feelings for her"

winter turned away from karina, turning to yeji with a passive look. she pointed at herself. "do I look like Shakespeare to you? "

"nope and their is no way you would be the next one" yeji retorted quickly. "anyway, a little bunny who went with the name of jaemin told me something " at the mention of jaemin, jeno who sat not that far from them, perked up and started looking around. his actions were caught by winter and yeji but the two decided not to mind it. he's probably looking for jaemin. yeji continued, "karina is assigned for the love festival this coming end of the month. I heard she needed an extra pair of hands"

"and that's where jaemin comes in" winter's voice wasn't sarcastic. she knew jaemin and karina were just friends and that the bunny was part of the council. what reason was their to detest him? "he can do anything, ji. I don't get where you're going with this"

yeji hissed. "let me finish! jaemin would be too busy since he has to be covering the entire event for the school paper. meaning, karina won't have someone to help her man her booth "

"and that booth is? " winter raised a brow.

"something undecided because jaemin never got to finish it 'cause" there was mischievous glint in yeji' s eyes as she secretly glanced at jeno who was listening to their conversation, a serious expression on his usual stoic face. "he got a date! "

and as fast as she said that, jeno quickly bolted out of his chair and spotted jaemin, who newly entered the room with his lunch box. jeno approached him angrily. poor innocent jaemin just waved at him before getting dragged outside.

"you think they're going to do the do? " winter asked yeji who slapped her shoulder, laughing. "what? jeno looks like he wants to slam jaemin into a wall"

"you're insufferable " yeji laughed. goodness, how did karina fall in love with winter? don't get her wrong, she fully supported the idea of the two together. she just questioned how. "but poor jaemin. a bunny about to be devoured by a jealous dog" he shook her head in pity.

"because of you" winter laughed, clapping her hands. they obviously got looks but they don't mind it (karina was one of them) . she wiped a stray tear. "I wonder how jaemin is now? I mean, he just ate his lunch"

"welp, that means he's extra plump for jeno to eat" yeji's remark made them laugh again.