𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"NA JAEMIN"

the one called heaved a sigh, lowering his play cards (it was against the rules to play cards or do any sort of gambling but they didn't give a fuck) wherein the back was seen before turning around and looked over the chair, giving karina a passive look.

it was already dismissal time and most of their classmates were already out and about in who knows where. gucci gang decided to stick around longer, hyunjin suggesting they play poker until karina was finished with her meeting.

"NA JAEMIN! " karina seethed, obviously upset.

she didn't want to take out on her friends but the meeting was horrible. kun kept on rejecting her suggestion, saying how expensive it was. isn't that the point? the festival was supposed to be expensive. and she didn't see a problem in it as their school was attended by billionaire rich kids and chenle, who would shoulder the rest of the expenses.

she stomped her way to where the gang were, chairs forming a circle and pushed tight to make sure there was no hole in the center. she first saw hyunjin who leaned away from her, one hand finding its way to his hair. he was scared okay.

"what do you want? " jaemin asked, looking away from her before picking up his cards. 8 hearts and the Queen of spades. he was going to win this.

karina rolled her eyes, giving them attitude before sitting in a free seat. she was touched they still thought of her (although, she feels like it was jaemin who saved her the seat). "I need you to come with me to buy stickers "

it was jaemin's turn to roll their eyes. they were so sassy that they could communicate through rolling their eyes. "and why would I do that? "

"because I'm your best friend and because it's going to be in your shop"  karina replied, motioning jungwon to collect the card for another round. "I really need this "

"hey! I was winning" jaemin complained, giving his cards to jungwon. it was a guess but hey, there was a chance. he scoffed, eyes narrowing at karina. "I am so not giving you a discount "

"discount my ass" jungwon snickered, shuffling the cards. once he was dome, he passed it around. "you're more stingy that your uncle and that says a lot giving the fact he curses when he feels petty"

"and your uncle scares me. it's like if I pick the wrong item he would jump at me" karina shivered at the memory of jaemin's uncle glaring at her for misplacing the a red pen with the black ones. goodness, the man wouldn't stop glaring at her until she left the shop. since then, she swore to only go there when she really needed to.

she pouted at jaemin, giving him a pleading look. "come on, jaems. for me? "

Jaemin lifted one side of his lips in disgust. "what do I get in return? "

right, jaemin doesn't do anything for free unless it's jeno. she thought of all the possibilities. she only has enough money for the stickers, so freeing jaemin food was out of the question. she wasn't going to help him with his love life. but food would be good enough.

the guys looked between themselves. jungwon, who was closets waved his hand in front of the daze girl. earning no response, he snapped his finger. "there. that's because you keep on reading wattpad"

"luh don't bring the app into this. she's dazed because she's thinking" jaemin argued, nodding his head like he was right. do not bring that app into the conversation.