𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

"karina, meet Giselle, one our event organizers and your partner " doyoung casually introduced, ignoring the shock look from karina and the bothered one from winter.

"hi! " Giselle enthusiastically greeted, waving at the two girls. karina replied with a small one while winter only glared, crossing her arms over her chest. Giselle could sense that the girl beside karina already disliked her. welp, not her problem. at least ningning did.

doyoung looked between the two girls, clasping his hands together. "I'm guessing you two know each other already. which is good, by the way. anyway, karina and Giselle you two can look around the school grounds and get some updates. winter should have some of them already"

"yeah. here" winter handed karina her school tablet (they're that rich ). "jaemin told me that he would also gather some input and send it to you via email"

karina hummed, scrolling through the list of things the booths needed and were finish with. she stopped at her booth. for starters, it needed a table, banners, and a sign. things she could find in Na trinkets or her dorm.

doyoung was obviously pleased at the progress winter got. "and this why winter is the perfect person for the job. winter, I think it's best you stay by karina's side throughout this entire ordeal"

karina stiffened. winter, staying by her side until the love festival or love day (doyoung newly announced it over their meeting a few minutes ago. ) was going to start and end her. was the world ending or were angels singing?

winter on the other hand was overjoyed. although she didn't like the idea of having Giselle with them, the idea of being with karina overrided it. "that's great! when should we start? "

"I would like to say right now but karina, I think jaemin  needs to have a few words with you. something about your speech" doyoung replied, nodding his head. "I think he said to meet him in the paper room"

"you have a speech? " Giselle asked karina . "since when? "

it wasn't exactly a speech. it was a confession but knowing herself, karina would make a two paper essay back to back with all the reasons why winter should date her, the reason why she fell for winter, and her (unnecessary ) complains of why winter should call herself summer because of how hot she was.

"since now " winter replied sourly, taking a step forward and covered karina who was in a daze (read: winter gay panic mode). she glanced at the girl then to her hands which she held. "I'll take her to jaemin. I wanted to talk to him anyway "

"then that's—" and like any other day for doyoung, his words went to deaf ears as winter quickly zoomed past him and Giselle while holding karina's wrist. he heaved an annoyed sigh. "teenagers"

🥵

winter was over the moon that she got this close to karina. the usual closeness she could get was when she stood beside or behind the older girl. but now, she was holding her wrist. maybe her hand next time.

she didn't know where to take them. obviously, they were supposed to be heading to the paper room but she didn't know where that was. she only moved to this school this year.